18

Her soft moans, her small hands on my chest, that perfect pretty face she made each time she rolled her hips against mine.

"Daddy" she whispered in my ear it was like my favorite lullaby.

My hands griped her hips, I wish the clothes between us were gone, I'd love to fuck her in my car.

She was such a dream yet my worst nightmare, I don't think I could ever look past her and this only started a couple days back when she needed help.

"Does it feel good baby mm?" She moaned once again as her hips dug further onto mine, my dick feeling suffocated yet so good, her eyes closed as her pretty little brows furrowed into a cute frown, her plump lips all nice and plumped formed into the perfect O.

I was gonna cum and I knew she was too.

"C'mon Precious cum for daddy" I moaned out, my hands griping her nice round bum as the other one reached between us and rubbed her cute little pussy over her panties, she moaned louder.

"Daddy!" Her hands balling up in fists on my chest as she dropped her head down to look at the connection between us making her whimper in pleasure, god she was so beautiful, he pretty hair bouncing ever so lightly I wanted to fist it but I didn't wanna go too hard on this breathtaking angel.

She was close I could feel her breaths picking up and her little thrusts and grinds begin to get sloppy, I'm sure if she had longer nails I'd be in pain right now.

I spanked her bum lightly not enough to hurt her but enough to make her jump and moan louder, I could tell she was holding back not wanting anybody to hear us. The windows were tinted but had a light fog to them due to our hot breaths.

A low groan left my lips as she guided one of my hands under her blouse and grip one of her nice perky breasts.

"I'm close" she whimpered softly opening her eyes but they were still halfway closed as if she were begging, god it made me wanna fuck her right there and then, I wanted to ram into her and hear her sweet angelic moans begging for more.

I pinched her nipple and applied more pressure onto her core, both my hands were occupied for her pleasure, I wanted her to have a nice orgasm I didn't care about me, as long as I saw her pretty face twist in pleasure that was more than enough.

"C'mon doll cum for daddy" and that's all she needed as her hips went still and her thighs clenched as she arched her back and moaned out how good I make her feel. I slowly and carefully detached my hand from her pussy knowing she was quite sensitive, my other hand massaging her boobs in a way trying to calm her down, I rubbed her lower back as she completely fell on me tired, soft low breaths left her lips I thought she had fallen asleep.

"Shhh" I kissed the top of her head as she whimpered softly before sitting back up almost struggling, I was feeling empty once again as she took her hands off me and brought them up to her hair trying to fix it.

I helped her freshen up silently not a word was exchanged.

"Precious" she finished buttoning up my shirt before looking up at me half asleep almost, I could tell she was ready to hit the sheets.

I gave her a soft smile before tucking her pretty hair behind her ear.

"You're so pretty" she blushed looking down at my covered chest before getting off me, I sighed knowing it was gonna be hard staying away from such a sweet creature.

"I have to go" she spoke above a whisper looking back up at me, I nodded and reached over to place a soft kiss against her cheek...

....and her lips.

She gave me a cute little peck before opening the car door and running off, wind blowing through her hair she looked back at me, soft smile sending my body into light shivers.

I had to get her, even if it cost me my precious freedom, even if everyone found out about my obsessiveness over this beautiful girl, she was worth it.

I'll take her away where I'll be able to have her all to myself.