11

"No one can know about this" he spoke, very seriously.

Precious seemed confused.

Why not

"Why not daddy?" That alone may have gotten him hard all over.

"No- Precious you may only call me that when its us two alone, understood?" His brows raised waiting for sweet Precious to smile and say yes but she only seemed more confused.

"Buy why?"

He knew she wouldn't understand.

"Because doll, nobody can know this happened, no calling me daddy till its us two in a room, promise?" He smiled wide knowing a smile can brighten her up.

And it did.

"Yes daddy-oh oops" she giggled as she stood straight and fixed her dress.

Her hair was nice and fixed.

He watched her with adoration.

Her small body standing by the door, a smile on her face and the bible between her arms.

He felt guilty, he didn't regret it but he felt guilty.

She was so small, innocent and sweet.

He didn't deserve taking that away, and the worst part, she didn't even know that wasn't meant to be.

"C'mon father, my dad must be waiting at home" she smiled and watched the infamous Mr. Styles pack a few things up.

She didn't know what happened but it felt good and she planned on keeping it her little secret.

Mr. Styles said no one can know.

And no one will know.

"Ready?" He asked, she nodded and stepped aside as he opened the door for her.

"Ready" her sweet voice spoke.

And he drove her home, a silence between them they couldn't understand but it was nice.

Calming almost.

"How is school?" He popped up with the question unexpectedly.
She shrugged.

"Good, I have A's on all my classes, teachers say im a nice student" she smiled.

"And what else do they say?" He asked stopping at a red light.

"They say I'm too quiet, they tell me to make more friends but its hard when you have anxiety" she sighed shaking her head.

His hand grazed upon her thigh smoothly in a calming matter.

She appreciated that but slight shivers appeared on her legs.

"I think you're better off quiet, wouldn't want you loud and nosy like all the other girls" he spoke. She frowned.

She always wanted to be loud and nosy and not shy.

She always wanted to be outgoing.

"Yeah"