21

"Do you want to go upstairs?" He asked already at the base of the stairs leading to his second floor, one foot placed on the first step as the other laid on the floor.

He held a tub of ice cream in his hand as the other reached for mine, his dark green eyes almost glaring at me waiting for a response.

"Yeah" I mumbled taking his hand, a small smile played on his pink lips.

I made the pasta, we were just waiting for it to be done in the oven, give it a good 30 minutes.

The second floor seemed awfully quiet, all the lights were off but I still saw the outline of a couple things.

The landing had a large couch and a tv with a few book cases surrounding it, the couch was sky blue.

"We can wait here" he motioned me to take a seat and gave me the tub of ice cream, it was mint chocolate.

So he did have a flaw.

He grabbed the remote and sat besides me awfully close, wrapping his arm around my small body pulling me closer to his warmth.

He played Shrek.

I silently cracked up at his choice of movie, I didn't expect him to like Shrek at all.

"What? It's one of the greatest movies of all time!" He exclaimed looking down at my smiley face, a grin played on his lips as he stared down at me.

"I'm sorry" I laughed tilting my head back, but my laugh soon died down as his lips met my neck unexpectedly but it tickled causing me to push him away laughing harder.

He chuckled as I landed on the couch flat on my back, he admired me from his position.

Soon I found him laying between my legs, torso connected to my hips.

My laughter died down not expecting him to make such a move.

His lips once again kissed my neck, this time it didn't tickle. I ran my hands through his head of curls slightly moaning at the combination of his lips in my neck and the soft silky texture of his hair.

He only kissed going down my chest slightly biting me in places I didn't think I'd get bitten on.

It hurt a little but it was tolerable, it only made small sounds escape my lips as his hands unzipped my sweater exposing my school uniform shirt under...how embarrassing.

"Cute" he smirked looking up at my blushed state.

"Take it off" his smirk faded making him look more intimidating, the dome of his voice making me jump but I took my sweater off placing it besides me.

His eyes went down to my button up white shirt before up at me.

"This one too?" I asked not really knowing if I should let the pastor look past my shirt.

He nodded biting down on his bottom lip waiting for me to undo the buttons separating my white bra from his stare.

My heart banged against my chest as I slowly undid the first button, he stared down like a puppy waiting for you to throw his favorite ball.

The second one soon came undone, third one followed suit exposing my cleavage then the fourth one showing the color of my bra.

He finally let go of his bottom lip, it was extremely pink and swollen.

The fifth button showed just below my breasts, the sixth my tummy and the seventh my belly button before the ninth fully exposed my upper half to his wondering eyes, I didn't have a tenth button as it popped out a while back.

I watched as he stared my my body not really knowing what was going on in his head I reached behind me and unclasped my bra but he stopped my hands just as my bra went loose.

All I needed was to take my button up off my shoulders and slide the bra off me so I could be fully exposed to him.

His eyes looked at mine before slowly taking the remaining clothes off me, lips immediately went down to my right breast sucking on it.

I had never felt this, his lips wrapped around my nipple as his tongue swirled around it, his hand gripped the other one softly massaging it.

A loud moan left my lips, I could feel the smirk playing in his lips at the sound of my pleasured moans filling the quiet space.

His hips harsher rolled against mine causing my body to shiver in pleasure.

He groaned letting go of my breast but soon did the same to the other one, my hands pulled at his soft hair, tangling it slowly turning it messier and messier.

"Don't stop" I whimpered now pulling at his sweater, the softness of it making me annoyed that it wasn't his abs I was touching.

I balled it up in my small hands and slipped under it, my hands making contact with his toned stomach making him flinch, I was cold.

"Sorry" I stopped my actions not wanting him to get mad but before he could say a thing we heard the door bell ring.

My heart dropped, he frowned tilting his head at the flight of stairs to be able to hear better, now pounding was heard.

"Police, open up!"