2

I quietly walk around greeting the many people I knew since my young ages with a smile, hug and some, a kiss on the cheek. My bag clinging around my shoulder as I licked my overly dry lips and head forth towards the front row where a very particular man stood greeting people.

As always, my legs shook, my hands sweating as I stepped forwards with a smile. A blush on my cheeks as his hand takes mine and shakes it firmly before bringing me in for a hug and a very longing kiss on my right cheek, last week it was my left.

I let out a small sigh and smile up at him.

"Good morning Precious, you look beautiful as always" this is what he says each Saturday morning with a very light smile.

"Good morning Father" I bit my lip blushing at the weird name I've been calling him for years and yet I had not grown accustomed to. He grins.

"Hope you have a wonderful Saturday morning" his accent sending shivers throughout my body.

"You too" I smile, stepping away from his tall figure. I greet my dad at the front row where I sat and tucked my hair behind my ear as the ceremony began at 8 am in the morning and ended at 12 pm. Very long but I have always found it interesting, Mr. Styles or should I say Father always has a good topic to cover.

First Sandie, an elderly man greets the whole church once everyone is seated down and read to us a bible verse before stepping back, there is maybe a young girl younger than me who maybe sings or just reads another bible verse, and at 10 is when Mr. Styles steps up and gives us his infamous topic in which he has everything correctly placed, not one mistake in the years I've see him up there.

The kids leave to there classes so they won't interrupt his speech. And today's topic I know is going to hook me in as always.

"Hello, good morning brothers and sisters, let's bow our heads and ask god forgiveness for the wrongs we've done" Sandie smiles to the church as everyone says good morning and bow there heads. I look around noticing Mr. Styles wasn't in the front but he was at the end of the row having a few words with my grandma who smiles up at him sweetly.

My eyes quickly widen as his eyes diverted there direction and met mine making me bow my head and close my eyes but I still felt the eyes one me.
I didn't like it.

I've know Mr. Styles for most of my life, he's attractive, no doubt, but I wasn't attracted to him which is the problem. Its a problem to the point where I want to be attracted to him but I don't know what that feels like? If that doesn't explain itself then I'll further add on to it, I simply don't know how to.

He's more of a second father to me, a brother, a friend. He's nice, I remember him and I playing in my backyard hide and seek and when he would find me, I would giggle and he would pick me up with the lightest touch I felt like i was flying, soaring through the sky like a bird.

He still comes over, we still play except board games now, and we talk and maybe, just maybe we would go outside and lay in the grass till grandma and dad say dinner is ready.

He is a nice man. I get along with him, we bond like I've never bonded with anyone else. He's more of like a best friend to me, I wish.

"Amen" we all say.

My eyes quickly scan to find the green ones looking back at me with a smile.
I return the smile and turn towards my dad who smiles down at me, too many smiles.

"Hello" I hear a raspy, low, almost heavenly voice speak over the microphone. I turn to look and saw Mr. Styles with a pleased look on his face as people greet him.

"You all look wonderful tonight, especially you Ms. Grey" he flirted, many laughed as my grandma blushed and laughed along.

"Hope you don't mind me calling your wife beautiful Mr. Grey" Mr. Styles yet again caused laughter as my grandpa smiled and waved.

"No worries" he said.

A soft chuckle fell from Mr. Styles' lips before his eyes scanned the room and landed on me, he nodded my way.

"You look wonderful too Precious" everyone's gaze turned towards me as I blushed and my father wrapped his arm around me in a protective way, the church yet again erupted in laughter.

"Okay, how is everyone?-" some people nodded as others said there status

"Great to hear that, you know I'm feeling great too" he smiled

"God has given me everything, I've been in this church since I was born thanks to my beautiful mother who may rest in piece now-" I heard a few "amen's"

"Ya now I've been thinking.." He proceeded

"....the bad in this word has gone worse and the good has gone bad, everyday I hear the news about some kid getting murdered or slaughtered.." A few people nod as others listen.

"And it makes me think, have we taken what god has given us for granted?"

And this is what hooks me, his questions, his words, his accent, and maybe, just maybe the way he stands as well.