22

"Shit" I gasped at the word leaving his pretty lips as his body quickly got off mine, fixing his hair as I placed my clothes back on.

"Stay up here, don't make a single noise" he snapped before running down the stairs, hands running through his hair

"Im coming!" He yelled at the pounding door.

I gulped and stood not knowing where to go I headed for the stairs hiding behind a wall as I peered down, I couldn't see him but I could here voices further down the house, I sighed and peered down to the kitchen where my heart dropped.

I left my bag on the chair next to my phone.

That's not a very good situation. I'm not supposed to be here in an older mans house with police at the door....

"Sorry lads but I can't allow you in my property without a proper warrant" I could hear the little chuckle, I could almost see his pretty smile.

"I understand Mr.Styles but you see, Precious' dad is worried his daughter might have gone missing and he said she might be with you so if you could just let us have a quick look around we'll be out your hair" the officers voice almost boomed through the whole place as I stepped  down the last step of the stairs. My dad called the police....?

Unless he checked up on me at school which he almost never does because of work i don't think my father would call the police on me.

"Again I understand but she's not here, I haven't seen her in almost a whole week actually" I tipped toed to the kitchen seeing as his back was towards me, grabbing my bag and my phone, I checked to see if I had any missed calls but there were none....if my dad thought I was missing he'd call my phone a million times before calling the police not to mention my grandparents and the neighbors.

"Listen I know she's not in here but I need to check this place out just move aside Mr. Styles" I quickly ran to what seemed to be the back door but ended up in the laundry room.

I heard loud footsteps in the house it didn't sound like Harry.

My heart beat in my chest lauder than it has ever beat as I sighed and realized that the only place I could hide in was.....the washer.

I pulled at the roof of my hair frustrated not really wanting it to get to this level of embarrassment, desperate times call for desperate measures.

Quickly I hid my bag at the bottom of his laundry basket with the rest of his clothes on top that smelled heavenly.

I quietly open the overly loud washer door and climbed in the cramped hot place, managing to close the washer door just as I heard the door open, I placed my hand over my mouth and covered my head with one of his large sweaters.

I could hear the muffled voices but nothing clear as the washer seemed to be sound proof, what kind of washer is this?

It certainly the most spacious one I've ever been in.

"Precious!" I heard him yell, I gasped not knowing if I should really get out or not.

"Cops are gone where are you?!" I heard the taps of his shoes on the floor as he ran through the house.

I sighed and went to open the washer door but it locks from the outside.

Oh no.

I panicked but soon realized I had my phone with me.

"Hey where are you?" He said on the other line.

"In the washer...it locked on me" I mumbled, I could hear his muffled laugh and his footsteps coming closer to me before the washer door opened, I almost leaped out feeling the cold air hit me.

He laughed

"How in the world did you fit in there?" He looked amazed as if the cops hadn't just almost found me in his home.

I didn't know why I hid but I know my dad would murder me if he found out I was with the pastor.

"It's a big washer" I mumbled trying to fix my hair.

Then it hit me....why were the cops looking for me?

"Harry...did they tell you why they were looking for me?" He shrugged leaning against the door frame

"Apparently the school called your dad and your dad is panicking" it seemed as though Harry didn't care about the situation.

I've missed a few times before and they've never called home.

But Harry stood there talking about it like it was just a simple everyday thing for a cop to be looking for you.

"Maybe I should call" his eyes snapped towards mine this time glaring at me, his whole smiles face he had seconds ago completely gone.

"I won't tell them I was here" I mumbled pushing past him grabbing my bag on the way.

"Maybe you shouldn't call" he walked behind me trailing close by as i pulled dads contact up on my phone, I hesitated.

"It's best if he doesn't know" he mumbled

"I said I wasn't gonna tell him where I was" I turned to face him, leaned up against a wall looking at me with no emotion on his pretty guilty face.

"Then don't call" he snapped, I felt my breath getting heavier as my heart beat went up.

I don't like being talked to like this.

"Maybe I should go" I mumbled looking over at the stove remembering we left it on but it was turned off.

He crossed his arms over his chest making him look a lot more intimidating as he glared down at me as if I were trash.

"Cops are still driving up and down my street thinking I took you, the minute you step out those doors you'll never see me again" he spoke so calmly looking straight into my soul.

"Why not?" He groaned throwing his head back in frustration a he detached himself from the wall and walked over to me grabbing my face with both hands squishing my cheeks together as he got closer to me making eye contact.

He looked frustrated

"Because pretty face...I'm not supposed to be this close to such and angel like you"