8

"...but Daniel kept believing in god. He prayed as hungry lions watched him waiting to eat him but god was there and shut the lions mouths shut!"

The little girl gasped with wide eyes.

"Did they eat him?" She asked

"No, when the king ordered to move the rock, Daniel was still in there and not harmed by the lions"

"So god sent angels to protect him?"

"Yes, and after that, the king believe in him and said 'his god is the real god'"

"Father Styles is this real?" The young girls eyes traveled to a figure who was standing, leaning against the door frame watching his sweet nymphet and a small child share the bible, talking.

Precious was shocked because she didn't see him standing there although she was facing him with the little blonde girl on her lap.

"Yes it is" he answered with a smile

"So if I get trapped with lions, will they eat me?" She asked, curiosity spread on her face.

"Not if you believe in god" he said

The young girl gasped and ran away.

"I'm telling mom to take me to the zoo!" She yelled, young precious laughed trying to chase after the girl but was blocked by father Styles.

He smiled down at her and closed the door behind him.

"What do you want to do when you grow up P.?" It was a sudden question and Precious wasn't ready for it.

"I-uhh....I want to own the bakery" she spoke because that was her dream since she tasted Mr. Styles' muffins.

Mr. Styles smiled down at her.

"That's great, and how are you in school?" She didn't know why he was asking these questions but didn't question it.

"Good" she smiled as she sat down in a chair, Mr. Styles fallowing suit.

"And how do they treat you at school? Do you have friends?" She was confused.

"They treat me fine....and i-i have a few friends yeah" her gaze dropped down.

He grabbed her chin and pulled her head back up.

"What do they say?"

"Nothing, they're nice to me" it was true, they were.

"What about boys? Do they bother you?"

The truth was yes, they did bother her.

"No" he knew she was lying.

"Precious, what happens when you lie?" He asked, she sighed.

"Sorry, I-just"

"So do any boys bother you?" He was really anxious to hear her answer.

"Yes"

"Yes? Precious what do they do?" He was getting mad and irritated.

"They just-well they try to ask me out everyday and they cat call and they say inappropriate things" she huffed.

"And what do they say?" She blushed and shook her head.

"I can't tell you, its too embarrassing" her eyes widened.

"Tell me, its okay" he chuckled placing one of his ring covered hands on her knee.

"Well-....they say..." She couldn't say the embarrassing words out.

"That you're pretty?" She nodded

"That's you're hot?" Her body shook as he got closer, Mr Styles seemed taken over by something but this wasn't him.

His hand went up further.

"That those legs would look good wrapped around me" her breath heavier

"Mr. Styles-"

"-that those pretty lips would feel so good" his lips now centimeters from her cheek as his hand had now risen up to her thigh.

"This is wrong-"

"That you would look so good under me" she gasped in shock at his words.

Her hands on his chest that was barely covered by his shirt.

"Father Styles" she suddenly gasped, her body launching forwards covered in sweat. Her bed feeling a bit wet.

Looking around she realized it was just a dream, her first dirty dream and it bothered her knowing it was someone she didn't want it to be.

That was just rude and nasty.

She figured she'll just forget about it and lay back down.

It was on five in the morning after all so she just laid back and closed her eyes ready to fall back asleep but her mind kept her up, repeating the images from her dream.

She couldn't face Mr. Styles after that, she felt uneasy and very wheezy.