4

"How about we play some board games?"

We had finished dinner and my grandparents along with my dad left for bed. Mr. Styles and I are the only ones awake at 9 pm and playing board games in my room because we would wake everyone up in the living room.

He insisted.

"No! It was seven not six, you're in jail!" I laugh bringing his little car to the jail spot.
He gasped and brought his car back to the spot before it.

"It was six, I can count"

"It doesn't matter anymore, I won" giving him my most proudest smile I took the ten dollar bill from the middle making him groan.

"It was seven!" I laughed at his frustration

"Was not, I counted six!" He huffed and sat up.

He had taken his boots off and his blazer only leaving him in black jeans,  a white v-neck and some white socks as he sat against my bed on the floor.

I was on my stomach on the other side of the board in only a light pink skirt and my white v-neck.

"Let's play another game" he said

"What game?" I stood up heading cowards the door.

"What about.....21 questions?" He asked

I shrugged and sat down

Harry's P.o.v

"But sir, you already know everything about me" her hazel eyes looked up at me as she sat down next to me. That lousy skirt rising up into her thighs, I was tempted not to touch her even the lightest bit.

"Yeah but not enough" her smile grew as she pushed her hair over her shoulders giving me a good view of her well developed breasts.

Thank god.

"Okay" she bit her lip as she looked down onto my hands that were on her carpet floor holding me up.

"What is your favorite ring?" She asked, I looked down and brought my hand to give me a closer look.

"I'd have to say this rose one" pointing to my middle finger I showed it her her, her small, soft hand grasping my hand and bringing it close to her eyes to examine the ring.

"Its beautiful" she whispered touching it lightly over my fingers making light shivers to appear all over my hand, thank god she didn't notice.

"Okay my turn.....uhm do you have a boyfriend?" Smooth Harry, smooth.

It looks as if she had almost expected that since her face was completely normal and not taken back.

She bit her tongue and shook her head with a sad look in her eyes.

"Hey, it's alright-" more than alright, this was perfect.

I tucked her hair behind her ear.

"-there is nothing to worry about, you're a beautiful girl-" a very very grown one. "-I'm sure the time will come" she still had that sadness in her eyes, way to go Harry.

"No, its just-everyone at school has a boyfriend and they said I was too "innocent" to have one because I haven't ya know...." She blushed looking away from me

"Haven't what?" I asked knowing exactly what she ment.

"I haven't had my first kiss" biting her lip once more, she sighed and dropped her shoulders down.

I can teach you

"Oh, you haven't?" This means she's a virgin right?

"No, I haven't, is that wrong?" Concern was in her eyes

"No no, it's perfectly fine, you can have your first kiss whenever and with whoever you want, don't let those people bring you down, you're beautiful and its okay if you want to wait" I mentally cringed at how cheesy that was but it seemed to put her mood up.

"You think so?" She huffed

"I know so" smiling, she came closer and threw herself at me wrapping her arms around my neck as she cuddled in the crook of my neck

"Thank you Mr. Styles" she whispered, her warm breath ghosting over my neck as her lips kissed my cheek making her blush and pull back.

My dick was going through too much now.

"It's Harry" I smiled before clearing my throat as I struggled to adjust my jeans

"I should go shower, I probably stink"

She smells like strawberries and apples with a hint of mint. Its wonderful.

"Its alright, I should go" standing up I gather my stuff

"Wait!" I heard a soft voice whisper making me turn to her just hoping that maybe she wants a kiss goodbye?

"Stay, please....I mean there is a storm coming and I wouldn't like you to drive through a freeway like that, its too dangerous... Please just stay" she pleaded in a subtle way. I chuckled at how cute she looked begging also a bit hot.

"Alright" I spoke sitting on her bed

"Uhm make yourself at home while I shower, have you gotten any clothes?" Her american accent coming off with a bit of an accent it surprised herself

"Yeah, I've got a few spare clothes in my car" I bit my lip as she nodded and turned around to her closet where she opened it to reveal her dangerous amount of clothes. She also had a dresser full, women.

I've only got like two pairs of jeans.

I stared at her beautiful bum and wondered if she had any panties under due to the lack of the pantie line all women have. Her skirt is so thin if I look closer I think I'd see the color of her panties which is also pink, then she is wearing panties!

"I'll be right back" she said walking into her own little bathroom before shutting the door and smiling at me.

Precious' p.o.v

I tried to take shower as fast as possible to not let Mr. Styles get bored and when I did get out I kinda cried and became a little ball at the corner of the room trying to comprehend what was going to happen next.

I forgot my....ya know.

"Uh.....Mr. Styles!" I whisper yelled out into my room only poking my head out.

"Yeah?" He now stood in front of me

"I-i....I fo-forgot t-t-to bring my und-"

"Panties?" I nodded eagerly silently thanking him for not making me say it.

"Can you m-maybe get them for m-me?" I asked blushing like crazy

He nodded and walked away before retuning back seconds later

"I don't know where they are" he scratched the back of his neck.

This has to be the most possible worst day.

"They're in my dresser, should be the first one" he nodded and walked away.

A minute passed as he returned with my favorite ones, the white lace and a cute little bow.

He handed them to me with what seemed to be a very light smirk on his face, I'm not sure I saw it but all I know is that I snatched my panties away and quickly shut the door.

"Thank you" I said

"No problem"

Oh god.