13

"Your father told me you said I was a nice old man" he chuckled, we carried a few bibles in our hand as we walked down the corridor of the church, we were unpacking a few boxes, a few people in church need bibles and Mr.Styles ordered them in.

"He told me to not talk to you, he said he noticed us getting close" I frowned, he seemed to be in thought as we walked so there was a subtle silence between us.

"We'll have to be more careful doll" he finally said, setting down the bibles on a table insode of a room, I did too.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

He smiled down at me as his hand came up and caressed my cheek with his knuckles, an adoring looking in his eyes.

I leaned in his hand and smiled up at him.

"We'll have to spend more time apart" my smiled disappeared before his face turned into a worried one.

"Why?" I frowned, he dropped his hand making my heard drop too.

"Because darling, if they find out there will be no more us" he spoke so quietly and slow to make me comprehend.

I looked down, playing with my dress.

"That's unfair" it was all I could say because I knew he was right.

"It is.....its really is" yet he gave me a smile before a soft kiss was planted on my head.

Both his hands gripping the sides of my face as the kiss lingered there for a second before he backed away.

"You have to act uninterested, just as friends okay?" I nodded and took a step away from him, no longer feeling his warmth or smelling that smell of his that made me warm.

"Okay" I whispered and took stepped out the room, leaving him behind.

I sighed and cllsed my eyes, untried not to make myself cry but a tear slid down my cheek.

I quickly cleaned it and stepped in church and hurried next to my dad.

I looked down the whole time he gave his preach, I listened carefully and drew some butterflies on my dads hand.

Eventually I became bored and looked up only to find his eyes on me, a light smirk played on the edge of his lips before he thrned away.

I cleared my throat and tried to hide my red cheeks by looking over to my grandma who was smiling at me. I smiled back and turned away.

Soon enough the time went past and it was all over.

I stood besides my dad as my grandma went to talk to Mr.Styles.

I nervously walked out the church but my name was called my my amazing grandma.

"Aren't you gonna say bye to father Styles?, dont disrespectful P" she scolded quietly next to me, I apologized and made my way to him.

"Bye Mr. Styles" I shook his hand but he brought me in for a hug

"I said act uninterested, dont make it awkward babe" he chuckled, I relaxed a bit and smiled

"Sorry" I whispered an pulled back.

"Ill be seeing you at dinner P" he smiled softly, I nodded shyly

"Okay" I spoke and turned around

"Bye Precious" he spoke as I walked off

"Bye father" I called back and rushed in my dads car.

But to my luck he was talking to Mr.Styles and my grandma was besides me.

"You like him dont you darling?" My eyes wided at her question.

"What are you talking about gran?" I asked nervously, she giggled to herself

"Your mother reacted the same way and three years later she married your father" shivers appeared on my skin.

"I wont forbid you to like him Precious, it isn't about that....I just don't want you getting hurt, Mr. Styles is a grown man and he's mature, he knows what he's getting himself into but those things may lead to a complete disaster" I frowned at her words.

"What do you mean?"

"He likes you Precious, but i'm afraid others wont like you two together"

As she spoke, her eyes landed on my father.