3

"Amen"

Yeah, Amen.

I tug my cream dress down as I stood up with my dad and said my goodbye's to the lovely people who I could tell are still overdrawn by Mr. Styles' big speech about how we take things for granted and to be honest, I am too.

"P! Come here honey" I smile as my sweet grandma and head her way.

"Honey why don't you go chat Harry up? Invite him over to dinner! I think you two need to get closer some more" smiling and with a nod I turn to scan the room for 'Father Styles'
I find him by the door giving everyone a hug and a few kisses on the cheeks and just a few handshakes to the men.

I stand beside him quietly as people pass, greeting yet saying there goodbye's.

"Is something on your mind P?" He asked as he smiled away and made his own little convo's with other people.

"Ye-i mean no. Uhhh...it w-was a great speach father" I mumbled with shyness

"Thank you Precious, I believe one day you'll do as well if not better" he compliments, I blush and give him a smile.

"Uhhh, m-my grandma asked i-if you'd like dinner today?" I've known this man a little over a decade and yet I'm as shy as if I've just met him.

"Dinner?! That's great! Tell her I'll bring some pumpkin cake I've made yesterday" his eyes lit up.

He can bake?

"O-okay" I felt my limbs shake as he came in for a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"I'll see you at dinner Precious"

Was it my eyes seeing things or did I just see him wink at me?

I've never seen him do that, it fits him honestly.

__________________

Flashback

"Yeah go over to your little chuch and talk about shit no one gives a fuck about!" She screamed

"Brenda please, I'm sorry" I say while putting on my coat, she stood there in my oversized shirt, her red dyed hair in a messy bun on her head, tears in her eyes.

"Seriously Harry? You're leaving the day of OUR ANNIVERSARY for that piece of shit church?!"

"Its Saturday Brenda please" I sighed not really liking her cursing so much.