7

"No, she's fine. I guess she's really tired" I heard papa speak.

"I panicked, I'm really sorry I called you, i was just worried something had happened- I mean....she just didn't wake up and her lips were purple and her face looked pal-" non other than Susie cried, I opened my eyes to see my dad, papa, grandma and Susie in my room, talking.

"No worries dear, it was the right thing to do" grandma's sweet voice spoke.

"Father Styles said he was on his way" dad said.

What? No! I look terrible!

"Dad" everyone looked my way. I smiled and sat up, my throat hurting a bit.

"Oh honey, you had us worried sick! Papa said you're okay, just a cold its all" grandma smiled.
The door knocked making me panic. I look horrible.

Seconds later I heard everyone talk downstairs and my father explain everything before Mr. Styles made his way up, knocking on my door cracking it open and peeking in with a smile on his face.

"Hey" he almost whispered stepping in. A bowl in his hands.

"Brought you some chicken soup, I know it's your favorite with a touch of spice" he winked sitting on my bed. I smiled and sat up as he brought the spoon up to my mouth, feeding me.

How embarrassing.

"Mr. Styles I ca-"

"Its Harry dear, we've talked about this. Now open wide" and he gave me another spoon full.

"Sorry, Harry. I can do it myself-im-"

"Nonsense, you're sick, I don't want you doing extra. Let me do this" a frown came upon his face as he gave me one more spoon full.

I was getting full with all this soup and I only took three spoon fulls.

"I can't" I whispered as he tried to give me some more.

A pout found its way onto his lips as he set the bowl down. Eyes filled with concern, big and wide, bright green.

"Then rest, I'll bring you some medicine later" he smiled, tucking me in, giving my head a kiss and left.

I ran over what just happened, how embarrassed I felt.

My pastor just walked in and fed me soup, my favorite as he knew.

I laid back, feeling stuffed, I didn't feel tired.

I was wide awake.

My body ached.

My stomach hurt.

I do need medicine.

It seemed as if my coughing and sneezing kept everyone worried so Mr. Styles came back with medicine.

Papa had told him how many spoonfuls which was only two.

"You feeling better?" He asked sitting besides me. I shook my head.

"It tastes awful" I cringe at the bright pink liquid in the seemingly small bottle he held in his hands.

With a chuckle he handed me some water.

"Look, if you feel better by tomorrow, we'll eat pizza and watch movies all day" he held up his pinky for me to intertwine with mine.

I sighed but anyways did so.

"I'm not gonna get better by tomorrow" I groan sniffing.

"Nonsense, you'll feel much better, I promise" he smiled wrapping me in his arms m, telling me to close my eyes and rest.

"Want a song?"

"No disrespect Mr. Styles but please don't sing a christian song, my dad makes me listen to them all week" I mumble with a blush.

I just heard a soft laugh coming from him.

"I was hoping maybe a song I've written?" I gasped.

He writes songs?
I mean sure, yeah he sings great but he writes songs?

I nodded eagerly.

"Please"

He stood and walked to my small piano, papa had given me as a gift.

"May I?" He asked, I nodded sitting up and sneezed.

He brought it to the bed and sat comfortably.

A soft melody played, his eyes never leaving his hands moving gracefully on the piano tiles. Rings making it so exciting.

"Just stop your crying
It's a sign of the times"

I sat back, staring at his lips move

"Welcome to the final show
Hope you're wearing your best clothes
You can't bribe the door on your way to the sky"

I loved it, I really did. His green eyes meeting mine as a smile tugged its way onto his lips.

"You look pretty good down here
But you ain't really good"

I giggled as he made a face

"We never learn, we been here before
Why are we always stuck and running from
The bullets?
The bullets
We never learn, we been here before
Why are we always stuck and running from
The bullets?
The bullets"

I closed my eyes enjoyed the soft melody, like candy to my ears.

"Just stop your crying
It's a sign of the times
We gotta get away from here
Just stop your crying
It'll be alright
They told me that the end is near
We gotta get away from here"

I swayed to the slow beat.

"Just stop your crying
Have the time of your life
Breaking through the atmosphere
And things are pretty good from here
Remember everything will be alright
We can meet again somewhere
Somewhere far away from here"

And he stopped, my eyes opening only to find him smiling at my grandma standing in the door frame with a smile.

"That was beautiful Harry!" She came over and kissed his head, before looking over at me.

"It is, it really is" I smile wanting to hear that tune again.

"Called Sign of the times" he almost blushed trying yo hide a smile forming on his overly pink lips.

They look better than mine.