10

"Open your legs baby"

Precious didn't know why Mr. Styles looked so mean, he snapped at her.

With tears in her eyes, she had taken a seat on his desk which is a bit unusual but she did as told and opened her legs just a enough to dangle them.

And he noticed those tears starting to build up in her pretty eyes, he didnt like it but he enjoyed the control.

"No baby no... Why are you crying?" He stepped towards her as he cupped her face in his hand.

Precious seemed a bit distracted due to something in his pants.

"Whats that" she, without thinking much of it, touched him. His actions completely stopped as he processed what had happened.

Holy mother of god he thought.

"Fuck" he moaned, his head had landed on her shoulder ad he closed his eyes in pleasure.

"Mr. Styles! You're not suppose to say that"she gasped pulling away in pure shock. She was messing him up.

He was the one who had control over her not the other way around.

With anger in him, he pushed her back against his desk and forcefully opened her legs.

Jesus Christ.

With the sight he had before him, his cock hardened, he was horny. He needed her.

She was way too afraid to say a thing but the the wet patch in her panties loved it.

Her dress was hitched up to her stomach, and her panties were ripped apart. Her heart beat like no other as she waited for his next move.

His lips were placed on her clit, it made her back arch, her hands pulled at his hair as a whimper left her lips..

"You're a quiet one eh?" He smirked. She didn't understand but pushed him to continue his acts. Small almost too quiet moans fell from her lips. He wanted to make her scream in pleasure.

"Daddy baby, call me daddy" she didn't understand. He wasn't her daddy.

"But-"

"Just fucken say it" she trembled beneath him, his fingers playing with her clit.

"Daddy" and god did that make a diffrence. She felt chills running down her body, her back arch as she unexpectedly moved her hips against his fingers.

"Oh daddy" her moans becoming a little louder as he licked her clit, he sucked and placed a finger at her entrance. Her eyes closed, afraid of what she would see but lost in pure pleasure, him watching her beautiful face contour in extacy which excited him to no end.

"Relax baby, just relax okay?" His voice, his accent sounded so clear and hot to her ears.

All she did was moan as he slowly gathered her wet juices and entered her slowly. She never had anything in there and she thought it was weird, an odd feeling but as he curved his finger and licked her clit she could feel her stomach tightening, her legs wanting to close and her back arch.

She didn't know what Mr. Styles or in this case "Daddy" was doing but she liked it, it eased the ache she had in her panties. She would moan and tighten her legs around his head to make him come closer and pull at his hair letting him know he was doing a good damn job at whatever he was doing.

A loud sweet moan with his name falling from her sweet plump angel lips made him cum in his boxers seeing as he had a hand in his pants this whole time slowly pumping his long thick cock which was just waiting to plunge into her tight walls and savor every moment of it.

He continued to lick and suck, she continued to whimper and breath very heavily.

"Daddy"
_________________________

Good I guess?

Anyways, sorry for not uploading, sorry for the wait, and sorry for not keeping a schedule and I have no excuse, literally non.

BUT I do love when y'all comment on all my books lol yall wild, I see the comments everyday don't worry and i secretly stalk ur profile which is weird but whatever. Literally when you comment it makes me smile and want to update but recently I just think I'm not good at this? Not that u ever was but my mind has gone blank.

I read my past chapters and think "damn I was good" and the smut had spice and everything but now I think that smut and I just don't have that spice anymore, I try and try and just end up with nothing and I have to delete EVERYTHING.

But I won't give up, I'm trying to keep our relationship going. Smut isn't feeling it lately and I get it, I haven't either.

Just went through a break up with my brothers best friend and it wasn't nasty cuz we are still friends but idk.

Anyways, back to business, yeah.... Smut and I aren't feeling the spice anymore, ill try but I won't guarantee that my smut will be as good (not that it ever was)

Thank you for the comments, those are the only ones that inspire me to update although it's with shity chapters but thanks.

Ily. -E