Forever

The whole lawn in the garden of a three-story house filled with people who were in their full black attire, it's the funeral of a man who was loved by many. The deceased body was already placed in the coffin and waiting to go place in the pit. The pit was ready but the loved ones are not.

Still, people placing roses inside the coffin, the silent and muffled cries filled the garden, finally, the figure everyone anticipated for, steps near the coffin with eyes still in disbelief, he felt defunct. He bends down to the coffin and with his trembling hands placed the white roses and 2 rings which is a witness of their love.

"I don't have anything other than this kongpop.... you promised me you will take care of me for the rest of my life while putting this ring on my finger, why did you break the promise kong... is it that hard to take care of me? Is it that hard living with me,  instead you choose to end your life? Tell me!!!.... tell me you bastard!!!.... why did you leave me!" Arthit cries echoed the whole garden and breaks everyone heart.

Arthit and kongpop friends who witness the couple love from college days shed more tears. "Arthit it's time" knot placed his hand on arthit shoulders and try to pull him away from the coffin where kongpop is lying lifelessly. Arthit shook his head and hugged the coffin dear to his heart.

"I.. will not knot. I will ever..  he will get scared" Arthit cries while clenching kong suit. Knot tears flow, he doesn't know how to console his friend, kongpop is arthit world, kongpop love always makes arthit blind to his surroundings now how will the latter live without him.

"Arthit he will not... God will take care of him, allow them to do the burial for the kong, your family is waiting for you so please hold yourself" knot told with a little pleading to his close friend who is not ready to leave his husband coffin anytime. "No..No knot! I will not..how can I live without him knot? maybe I should accompany him" saying this arthit about to get inside the coffin but got stopped by his friends.

"Phi.. please hold yourself.. your son and family needs you... we need you, kong will not rest in peace if you send him off with tears" Prae told Arthit who is hitting his friends to allow him to go to kongpop. His friends all hugged him, arthit eyes catch the small kid who is watching his moves with tears.

Composing himself for everyone Arthit turned and went back to the coffin again, leaning forward he kissed kong lips and forehead "sleep my 0062" Arthit whispered and leave a way for the elders to do their job. His eyes never leave the coffin. Arthit still in mourning even after everyone leaves.

Knot approached arthit who is still standing near the ceremony "Arthit, come inside man your family needs you, they are worried for you, no one is eating anything even Fiat" knot called his friend to get inside the house. Arthit asked them to do the burial for kongpop in their home garden because he wants kong to be in their home even after death.

Arthit turned to his friend "knot,.. will you please...take me to our vacation home...I need some time knot...I want to be alone so ask...my family to come next morning" Arthit pleaded at his friend with tears, his eyes were red from crying, his face resembles like a ghost, pale. Knot sighed and nodded his head.

"Arthit, remember, kongpop don't  like when you give up" knot reminded before Arthit walks away from his car. "I too don't like when he gives up Knott, especially on life," Arthit divulged without turning around. Knott waited until Arthit crosses the beach, once the latter pass through it and walks towards the latter home Knott drove away.

Arthit stopped before the gate, he inhaled the beach smell while tears flow again, this beach is kong favourite's place in the whole world that's why kong bought a home here and spend time during almost all vacation. Arthit opened the gate, after getting inside he closed it.