Story 3.6

"Kongpop!!!" Another scream which made the trios to step back from the healer who stood statue in his place with a perplexed look.

"S-sky! Rome!" Kong whispered in surprise but before he comprehend the situation he got hugged by both petitie figures.

"I miss you!!!" Sky uttered in the hug followed by Rome.

"I miss you more than him!"

"No! He didn't!"

"Hey!!! Stop lying!!"

Both males started their bickering not minding the glassy eyes studying them.

"I.... m-miss you both.... so much..."

"Did you?" Rome asked giving his cold stare.

Kong nod his head with 'believe me look.'

"You never contacted us," Sky pointed out pulling back from his friend arms.

"I... am sorry... I don't want to be a troubl-.."

"He is still the same!" Rome interrupted.

"Yes! Weakling! Timid! Foolish!" Sky fist his friend arms.

Kong jerked back at the force but there was no pain for him.

"How... did you know It was me?" Kong asked the apparent thing, even though he has known the answer.

"Who else? Your mother!! She screamed close to midnight making everyone in our chamber lose their sleep!" Sky remarks with an annoying eye roll.

Kong's heart warms more with an uncontrollable pleased smile.

"Let's go.." Rome pulled Kongpop who stopped and requested him to take him in another route.

"I don't want to face anyone so please let's go another way!"

"Kongpop, people were waiting to see you, they all realised how ridiculous they were after you cut the bond with us," Rome assured Kong who stood helpless and sceptical.

"Don't you miss Cirus? Don't you want to see the changes? Lots of things happened in your absence, now we have 8 groupss, not 6, and..... and... that rude mage Fort even joined our group!!" Sky voice out and went bitter at the end.

Kong stood unmoved gathering his courage and nods his head acknowledging his friend's words. Nonetheless, he can't help but cover himself with the long cape from head to knee.

Kongpop turned to Wad who gazed him with round eyes.

"You.... are from Cirus" Wad states the information.

Bright too went shocked with the information. While on the other hand, Arthit gazed at everyone in Confusion.

"Y-you are a mage?" Bright asked the question with an eager look.

"Mage?" Arthit interrupted.

Bright realised that Arthit must have no clue about this place since he is a flower boy who has no right to move out of the country unless they married off to another place.

'I will explain later!' Bright mouths to Arthit who demands the answer stubbornly.

"Are you mage?" Wad this time asked remembering how Kong's hand blinked during that fight.

Kongpop joined his sweaty palms and moved it behind him. Kong shake his head towards Wad.

"Cirus is a city of mages and special people ruled by oracles!" Bright whispered to Arthit who turned to the healer with a 'brief me look'