3.2

Kongpop stepped close to his teachers bed before examine his health, he make sure he don't keep eye contact with the elder.

However, the elder forced him to do so by taking his hand in his hold.

"Kongpop is anything bothering you?"

The younger shakes his head chewing his lips hard.

"Are you sick?"

The younger shakes his head once again.  The elder studies Kongpop keenly, his special student Kongpop don't know how to lie, or that's what he thought, from the day he met him he never seen him being dishonest.

That's the quality which made him keep kong close and taught him his skills. His eyes speaks with his action, but currently its wavering from him, his student is scared and anxious for some reason.

The elder can feel it which the younger also knows otherwise why would he avoid him.

"If anything, will you tell me in future?" The elder asked decided to give time to his student who is nothing but a sagicous man and take care of himself well.

Kongpop nodded his head and pulled his hand from the elder before continuing his treatment. He wanted to tell the truth, since the elder is a good man and will sure help him but the promise Arthit made him do is stopping him.

He should  have walked away from Arthit after the latter requested him to do a favour but he stands still and even promised him he will keep it as a secret.

Remind him why the hell he is hiding inside the palace for 3 damn years without going out in the first place?!! Yet he agreed, damn agreed to step out of the palace and reach long distance.

He sighed and walks to the prison while thinking how will he reach the place without exposing his face to the outside people, he doesn't want anyone from his family side to recognise and drag him back to his land.

He kept his face emotionless and nods at the guard to open Arthit cell. He placed his bag down at the unshaped stone bench at the corner and took the necessary herbs.

He turned to get startled by Arthit whose presence close to his face. The latter took a step back after noticing his posture.

Kongpop noticed the absence of the guard through his corner of the eyes.

"Did you done the job?" Arthit whisper ask with an impatience look. Kong shook his head as an answer before slowly moving the dirt color sleeves little up to apply the herbs on the forearm.

"Why? It's been three days!! Why can't you do it? Just give it back to me I will make it done in another way!" Arthit said in his cold voice.

Kong face didn't show any emotions, he is busy in applying the herbs on the bruise which is getting better.

"Is this why people say, don't judge a book by its cover, your face doesn't have a tiny bit of selfish attitude,  yet.... you are," Kongpop started and saw Arthit flinch at his words.

He ignored it and bend down to examine his ankle for the wound. "It's been close to three Year's since I stepped out of the palace, if I do it now, many curious eyes will be on me, so I have to careful, this is not an easy job, if I get caught for helping a prisoner, I may not only retire from the job but also from the life," Kong explained his situation in his calm voice but Arthit felt hurt and stepped back.

"I... am sorry... you don't need to do that..." Arthit said and turned to his other side giving his back to Kongpop.

"I placed the herbs on the side, your wounds don't need close examination anymore, so you can apply it twice a day, take care...... Arthit!" Kongpop said and walked out of the cell before Arthit reply to him.