Story 1 (epilogue)

A/N: Just a missing glimpses of the final chapter. Thank you so much for the suggestion dear Ilajna16 . Hope you liked it ❤️

*********

"What you want?" Sam asked concentrating on his reports without sparing a single glance at the man who is standing in front of his desk for the past 5 minutes.

"I came here to invite you to my marriage!" Arthit informed Sam who clenched his fist releasing his pheromones to let his cousin know how much infuriated he is, and the said alpha didn't take it wrong or challenging, cause he knows he deserved it.

Like kongpop, he too kept Sam in a blind spot, he wanted to tell about everything but he doesn't want to make kong emotional during his pregnancy so he pushed it aside for later talk, and that later went too long with his continuous inevitable responsibility.

"I am sorry Sam! I wanted to come to you, but kong health issues and my newborn girl care, everything pulled me back." Arthit voice out his reason and earned a loud bang on his table.

"What you take me for Arthit? A kid who you can fool around?! We shared our childhood! I treated you none less than a brother! But you went behind my back and scored the one thing I longed for years!" Sam roared at him in betrayal.

"I am sorry Sam, I didn't intend to hurt you but the situation ended up like that, I accept I hurts you but I never betrayed you, I have no regret for taking what is mine! One way or other way I believe kongpop will end with me!" Arthit said fixing his eyes straight at the alpha eyes!

"Then I want you to get the hell out of my face before I broke the last strand of our relationship!" Sam sneered at his cousin before going back to his paper.

"P'Sam." A soft trembling voice echoes around the room. Arthit shook his head and asked kong to wait outside until he cools down his cousin. However, kong being mulish in his way stood unfazed and called the senior attention.

"Why are you here kongpop? After using me and proving me omega's are indeed low life!!" Sam spit the harmful words for Arthit to growled with his choking pheromones!!

Kong grabbed his fiance arms tightly conveying him that he should stop with his eyes. Arthit turned to kong and one look is enough for him to understand and leave the room. Sam turned to his side not able to watch the loving scene, it's not surprising for him to see Arthit obey the omega orders without a beat, cause from the childhood Arthit never disobey his loved ones commands.

However, kong who always give a cold stare to other alpha's suddenly given his extreme adoring gaze to the man who he once thought was a family. "P'Sam, Don't get mad at Arthit, you know from your heart that it's my fault, I know you heard from Plustor what transferred between us!"

"Why kongpop? Just why? What is wrong with me? I loved you even when you are showcasing as an alpha! All I wanted from you is love but you disgraced my love! If it is about the baby you know right I might don't have a say in that too, why did you choose him?" Sam poured out his heart and frustration.

"I am sorry P'Sam. I can assure you that It's not about the baby phi, from the start I don't want to settle with an alpha that's why I played fake, my mom history triggered me to not trust on alpha's ever, and... many alpha's still behaving so...

I will not lie I didn't waver by your love phi. But it was not enough for my heart to take a risk and bash my morals! Being with Arthit I feel.... more than alive, even fight with him is a blissful moment phi.

The first thing he asked me when I gave him a chance was 'Am i a replacement for Sam? And he don't want come between us!' He did care about you phi, don't allow your anger on me to cloud your mind and hurt him.