My omega - 2

"Kong!" his mother exclaimed and welcomed him with a bone-crushing hug. Kong father rolled his eyes, it's just a week but his wife reacting like she didn't see her son for a year. He smiled and stroked his son's hair.

Kong smiled warmly at them and allowed his mom to drag him inside the house. "Phi!!!!" His sister jumped on the couch hugging his arms "I missed you". Kong ruffled her hair fondly like he always do. He is trying his best to hide his emotions but being with his warm family urging him to let it out.

Kong mother leaves to the kitchen while Kong strides to his room to get fresh. Later when he was in his thoughts, Mehar entered with a grin. "Phi! Tell me the things which happened on your trip!" She asked with a sparkling and mischievous smile but got alert when she senses her brother distress.

She is an omega too, so she knows the scent, "Phi, what happened? If it is about me splitting the truth to mom then I am sorry phi, don't get upset" she apologies to him quickly while checking the entrance of her brother room.

Kong eyes welled up while a painful scent spread around him. Like Mehar predicted her alpha parents stride into the room in a panic, she knows she is doomed now, "what did you do Mehar?!!" Her alpha mother roared at her.

She rolled her eyes and hugged her dad arms protectively. "She.. tricked me, mom!! She... hurts me" Kong hug his mother waist placing his head on her stomach. His family stunned in their place hearing Kong sob.

His parents clearly understand their son is sobbing for some other reason because kongpop neither complanied his sister to them nor cry for her tease before. Kong sobbed harder in his mother embrace. His parents thought maybe Kong is crying in the fear of marriage.

Once after Kong mother stepped out of the room she questioned her husband in worry "My choice will be good right?". Her husband nodded his head after wrapping his arms around her shoulders. "He is still crying" she declared and shed tears.

Mehar went close to kong and make him sit on the bed, both sat facing each other, "so, who is the alpha?" His sister asked with a serious face. "What you mean?" Kong closed his eyes and leaned his back on the headboard.

"Who is the alpha, brother?" She asked once again this time stressing her every word. "No one" Kong answered with his closed eyes. "So, you are crying for the no one man, you allowed this no one man to kiss you?" She asked with a snort.

Kong opened his eyes and furrows, Mehar didn't answer her brother she stretched her hand and pulled her brother shirt collar for the latter to quickly shove her hand away. Kong blushed and hide his hickey hurriedly. She chuckled and teased him "Just kiss or any banging happened?".

"Mehar!!!" He whispered yelled his sister name with a threading look. She laughed and crossed her legs on the bed with a clasp. "You slept with him!!!" She exclaimed happily after seeing brother tomato resemblance.

Kong nodded his head with a shy smile but shortly, it vanished and he starts to sob again, "i.. I love him Mehar, he treats me equally, he asks me to call him by his name,(hik) he never once used his pheromones to control me,

He doesn't give me his judgemental eyes.. (hik), he takes care of me well (hik), he didn't shout at me when I annoy him, he listened to my every word carefully every time... (hik), he makes me smile,

He said I am the bravest and strongest omega he..(hik) ever see... he ... said-.."; "enough, enough brother I understand, some alpha steal your heart... but tell me what is the problem for your distress?" his sister asked while taking her brother's hand and give it a rub with her thumbs.

"But... he doesn't love me, for him, I am just a friend-... no! a nightstand, just a one night stand," Kong said and sobbed harder. "Stop it phi, tell me everything," she asked him for Kong to narrate the things that happened during his trip.