Son in law - 1

A/N: unedited.....

The dining area was calm not even the utensils sound echoed. The three member family was having their breakfast silently. The lady of the family broke the peace with her firm voice.

" Krist.."

"..."

" Krist.."

"Hmm..."

"Are you listening?"

"Yes mom."

"Tomorrow late morning we are going to meet the girl so make yourself 'Completely free'"

"I can't Mom I have an appointment with Knott for-.."

"I am not asking you Krist.... you have to be home tomorrow no matter what!" She hissed in her high voice startling the son and father duo.

Krist halted watching his phone and turned himself completely to his mother.

"Mom please... I am not read-..."

"You will never be ready," she mocked her son with an irritating look.

Krist turned to his dad who looked helpless like him.

"Both me and dad like her a lot so make sure to present yourself well at her... we want her in our home!" She commands with finality which terrifies the poor son more.

He whined at his mother the whole day and failed to convince her from taking him to the soon-to-be bride's house.

Krist couldn't able to work the whole day once his working time was over he quickly took off to his friend's home where their supposed party was about to start.

He hurried to the rooftop of his friend's house. When he entered, everyone greeted him in excitement but soon all went bothered when the latter face was gloomy.

Krist started his drink with a miserable expression and soon he lost count.

Knott bumped Arthit's shoulders while he took the glass away from him.

"We have a trip tomorrow Krist so enough drinks for today!"

"Yes yes! We are not ready to waste our trip with your hangover tantrums!" Tutah too chirps in high voice.

Krist shakes his head strongly before banging his hand on the table.

"Hey! Don't break my table idiot!" Bright shouted moving it away.

"What happened?" Knott asked with a concern.

"I can't join you on the trip.."

".... why?" A surprised question from everyone since it's Krist who initiated the trip to the mountain.

"I am.... getting marrie-...." Krist was cut by his friends dramatic reaction.

"What? Why the hell you are saying this late? How can I get my suit ready in a short time?"

"How can I prepare my best speech in one night?"

"Shut up guys let him complete!!"

Krist smiles gratefully at Knott and explains how his mother fixed a girl and ordered him to approve.

And this time she is taking 'No' as an answer from him. All his friends know how much Krist loathes falling in love because the latter's last experience was so bitter that he decided to stay away from it until his heart healed so they went little worried.

"Don't you think it's time?" Knott asked pouring a glass for Krist who shake his head.

"I still feel myself at shady Knott.... I am not excited to fall in love.."