Story 2(special -1)

"So you won't meet him?" Kongpop asked with an eye which is dark and cold. The man who stood opposite reflected it with more coldness and emphasised his answered in a high tone, "I won't, and ever do!"

"Will you please stop your grudge and meet him for me?

"Sorry I won't." The opposite party gritted his teeth with a firm demeanour.

"Not even for the sake of business?"

"Yep! not a chance!"

"But we are already cornered, apart from him no one can provide us our quoted amount of fabric on short notice," Kongpop argues back which went to deaf ears.

"He cheated my father, I am not willing to trust him anymore."

"Let's give a second chance, and we will make it as last time, what you say?"

"I won't allow any deal with him and that's final Kongpop suthilack!"

"I suggest you to take off your ego crown and meet him as your advisor at least?"

"If not?" The opposite party asked with a challenging glare.

"Then I am resigning" Kongpop returned the threat.

"Kongpop!"

"What? You are not the boss I want to work with and admire anymore! So what's problem?" Kongpop tossed his words with a mocking gesture before turning back and walking to the door.

"If you don't stop and come back to me, I am firing you kong!"

"I am resigning already, remember Mr Krist" Kongpop waved his hand which has the file without turning back and stepped outside the door.

The said person, Krist threw the pen in his hand towards the door which hit hard at the door with a thud, "I hate you!! Don't you dare show up at my cabin!!"

"Same to you!" Kongpop yelled back before vanishing from his boss's sight. He reached his cabin and slammed on his chair before cursing his boss without a gap.

He dropped his files on the table with a thud and fired a hot breath! "How dare he? even after I point out the disaster which will happen if we didn't close the deal with Mark, he is playing morality!"

"Shit! If it was not because of that damn drunk night I might have worked in park industries without having head exploding stress!" Kongpop cursed more before his memory lane recall the incident which went pass a year back.

That night after the awkward introduction from the stranger, kong found himself give out his data. Both went into a silence not knowing how to proceed and talk about the kiss.

Luckily the stranger's phone rang, and kong noticed the panicked and angry expression pass through the stranger's face. After the call when the latter excused himself in case of emergency, kong asked the happening with a little pleading face.

Kongpop suggested he has an experience in the business field so he will help with the problem like the latter helped him from the death.

The stranger protested instantly but Kongpop insisted which couldn't be rejected for few unknown reason by the stranger.

Then Kongpop entered the stranger's textiles world, calling his dad and told that he want to explore business somewhere else and that he will talk to Mr. Park soon about his change of mind.

Soon, his dad goes into an alert mode but his mother assured him and convinced his father for Kongpop to do whatever he wants for some time.

And thereafter his world changed, he moved to the house which is close to the house of his said BOSS who was a peculiar creature he has ever seen in his 26 years of life.