story 1. 2

Days passed plustor didn't give up trying to reach up Sam's number for endless times, but it's still went  switched off. He feels helpless, he digged his food silently avoiding his eyes from kong, who is also having his food with a serious expression.

"Kong, be careful you might release your scent unconsciously" Plustor reminded his friend since he is an omega he doesn't feel his friend's scents like an alphas does. Although kong is under scent blocker a severe change of mood can break it and release a fragrance.

Kong smiled and assures his friend "Plustor, I am alright, it's you who is worrying too much. It's not like I am waiting to take a chance with P'Sam, so drop your concern and eat"

Plustor nodded his head after seeing his friend's genuine smile. Kong's mind is a  mess, although the words he told to plustor are true, he won't lie about being disturbed, he tried Sam phone from the hospital number and it's comes switched off.

Nowadays, his omega is restless, he could feel it, the nagging feeling is rising every passing day. He tries to ignore it by making himself busy, yet, he can't help but feel sad for some unusual reasons.

Sometimes he feels it's not only about Sam, but something more than is choking and making him reckless.

"Kong, if you are not worrying over Sam's disappearance then why the hell you are not eating properly, and what about the dark bags under your eyes! You barely look human!" Plustor roared at his friend after being informed by Kong assistant nurse that the latter is taking the patient without a lunch break.

Kong gestured his friend to come close. Plustor raised his eyebrows but went close to kong, who wrapped his arms around plustor waist. Plustor got flabbergasted because it's rare for Kong to seek his comfort. Instead of inquiring his friend, plustor decided to console the latter as for now.

********

"kong, you can hide your emotion well, but not your strength, you are getting weak and the dark circles under your eyes and tears stained cheeks screams how gloomy and suffering you are," plustor mentioned in his soft voice.

"if you continue this you will get sick, do a blood test and check yourself how unstable you are?" plustor suggested his friend hoping his friend will fall for it.

As he wished, kong falls for it and dropped his blood sample to the lap for a regular checkup. He drove back home and lay on his bed without having dinner not even care to change his outfit. In the middle of the night, he woke up hungry and end up having full meals.

The next morning he reached the hospital on time, while cleaning his desk his eyes land on his calendar, his hands halted its work while his body starts to sweat profusely. It's been 3 days since he crossed his heat date, how did he forget this?! slowly his brain starts to make him remember the past day's things, the stress, the hunger, the pain, the sleepless night, and being indigent for an intense scent.

He rushed to his cupboard and searched the tool clumsily. without hesitation, he stepped into his bathroom to give it a test.

Plustor entered kong cabin after telling the latter assistant nurse to not allow anyone until it's an emergency. He paced in front of kong desk wondering how to break the news. kong stepped out of the bathroom and stared at his intruder with blank eyes.

'kong" Plustor whispered thinking why he is getting scared of kong's reaction about the information he is going to reveal. "I am pregnant" kong informed his friend rooting in his spot. plustor eyes pooled by his friend's vulnerable tone. He spirited to his friend's side and took the latter in his arms.

"I knew, I already predicated it" Plustor whispered and try to comfort his friend which he failed miserably, his friend sob echoed in the room.