Story 3.7

A/N: unedited( will edit once I get time)

long chapter too.... hehe...
######

Kong's lips sucks the opposite one without mercy, drinking the wetness and draining the rosy colour so that no one can adore that sexy lips, he continued doing a perfect mess.

Kong lost himself in the irresistible feelings that he went out of his character and rashly initiated the touching.

His hand tried to grasp the flower man nipple behind the fabric in thought of fondle it.

"S-someone stopped being a hmm.... gentleman!" Arthit whispered taking a raged breath.

Kongpop snuggled on the soft neck while answering back.

"You allowed me...."

"Did I?"

"You said.... you are mine... in love we can be rough time to time... isn't? Or did I guessed wrong?"

"No! I like it when you do things on me without asking me... I like this speciality..."

"Then shall I kiss you again?" Kong asked cuddling more feeling himself yearn for connection... through lust...

Arthit laughed before pushing kong and jumping on his arms.

"Arthit!!!"

"What?!! I like playing dangerous on bed.."

Kongpop blushed and turned away chewing his lips.

"So.... will it be alright to moan soundly?"

Kongpop eyes rounded in surprise, he didn't wanted intimacy eventhough it's inviting and tempting. He is not much audacious to move forward especially when he didn't address the elephant in the room.

Arthit caressed the flushing cheeks of the oracle. "It's fine... we have time so will go continue later..."

"I.... am sorry....,"

"Don't apologise... I know you still have things to sort out... I will wait.."

"Thank you.."

Both of them emerged themselves into the warmth of each other until a knock resounded.

"Kongpop, mom is calling you..." Rome shouted from outside the door which caused both of them to broke the hug. Arthit pecks kong's forehead and showing his supportive charming smile.

"Can you stay here-..."

"I won't... my place is next by you.." Arthit declared positively before walking towards the door without waiting for his lover.

Kongpop sighed nervously since bringing Arthit before his mother can't compare to the discomfort to make him stand before his dad.

His dad is a good man, but good man too have flaws. His father is a man who doesn't hesitate to say things even if it will break the person who stood opposite to him.

He hopes nothing will go wrong between his father and Arthit. He stopped in his track and turned to his lover.

"Arthit, maybe you should stay bac-..."

"Not a chance..." Arthit made his stand firmly.

"Arthit!!!!" Bright voice echoes in the corridors.

Arthit shake his head towards Kong who convinced the latter.

"Testing my dad's patience wont bring good things so I will go first,  you can join  me later," Kong said and pecks Arthit's forehead before shoo away in a blink.