Son in Law 4(end)

"Just because I kissed you doesn't mea-.."

"You had Sex with me too," Krist smirked cutting Singto off. The said latter blushed and tried to cover it off with a cold look.

"Where are you taking me!" Singto yelled before trying to open his phone map.

"I already told you, honey! We are going on a date!"

"I don't want t-.."

"Then do you want to go with Sam?"

Singto clenched his fist and glared at the latter. Wait! It's Sam's working place. Why are we here?

"Of course, I can't take you on a date unless you officially broke up with Sa-.."

"Kristtttttttt!!!"

"Ouch!!! Sing it's painful!"

"Turn the car back before I make you bleed to death! Who do you think you are to order me around-.. hmmm..."

There it goes, a quick liplock which pushes Singto's adrenaline to high.

"I know you want to correct yourself, and for that, you need someone like me, even Aim agrees with me!" Krist winked with a crooked smile.

Singto's eyes widen at his friend's betrayal, "Bastards!" He whispered in rage.

"Still Krist, this is not the way I want to do... I am not ready please!!" Singto begged with his pity look hoping it would work.

"I had enough of your cocoon nature Singto, hiding won't lessen anyone's pain, let's face the consequences and move on!" Krist continued his persuading for few minutes before Singto sighed in defeat.

Taking a deep breath and releasing it for quite some time Singto stepped out of the car and waited for Sam to come out to the waiting area.

Krist leaned against the wall and maintained his distance. Krist shows his thumbs up when Singto glances at him with nervous eyes.

However, Krist's eyes went irrate the next moment confusing Singto who was yanked by a strong arm.

His eyes widened when Sam's lips landed on him. He quickly composed himself after keeping a distance between them.

"I missed you.... please don't leave me, Singto!!! I waited every minute for you to return to me! I will accept your apologies... let's erase this chapter from our life-.."

Singto didn't hear Sam's ramble he side peeked at Krist and gulped at the fake smile adoring the latter face.

He used to kiss Sam without love but he never felt the disdain and throb he felt now... it's truly magical how his heart behaved rightfully two days back when Krist kissed him.

He turned to Sam with a rigid look before uttering the words he longed for years to say, "I am sorry Phi, I can't do this anymore,"

"I was not in love with you... I tried to, I give it my all yet I couldn't able t-.."

"You shouldn't stop Singto, please do the same, I am sure you will feel the love you have for me inside!"

"I don't want to be since it will make me bad, I can't mislead you anymore phi, we are not compatible phi, you deserve someone who loves you, so let's stop everything and walk separately phi," Singto let out in a fast breath.

"No!.... No! I won't accept it! You are mine... and always will be!" Sam gritted his teeth and got inside not minding about Singto's call.

Krist walks to him and intertwines their hands, "The Worst are yet to come, " Singto utters with an afraid look.