story 1.5

Flashback::

"Hey... kongpop... could you wake up." Arthit shake the stranger arms to make the latter take his head from his lap. It's not like Arthit doesn't want to give the man time to compose himself, but the man's head snuggling on his abs making him uneasy at the same time ... he stopped himself before acknowledging the change and getting confused.

Cause this man is an alpha then why the hell his junior is twisting by the alpha heat is beyond his reasoning. Suddenly Kong removed his head from Arthit lap and stared at Arthit like he is the new specimen he ever saw.

"Shall.. we go?" Arthit asked Kong who shook his head vigorously. "I..i.. want to go..." Kong said with a troubled face, Arthit sighed before said in his irritated tone, "that's what I am saying, I am not a stranger, Sam asked me to drop you kongpop, so shall we go?"

Kong once again shook his head annoying Arthit, "I want ...(hiccup) to go... there" Kong points his long fingers towards the sign of the restroom. Before Arthit process the information Kong stood from his place and stumbled on his way.

Arthit messed his hair and turned straight fixing his eyes on the dance floor trying to entertain himself until Kong get back, 'he is not a child'; 'he is an alpha'; 'he can protect himself very well'; 'can you just stop bugging me!' Arthit battled with his inner alpha who is urging him to follow the latter.

When his eyes were on the dance floor suddenly his mind popped the glimpse of an earlier scene of how Kong innocently moved his hips, his unsettling feeling about the latter raised high, giving up to his inner alpha whine Arthit stood from his place and strides to the restroom.

He already checked the two booth but the latter is nowhere, he entered the last block restroom slowly and called the latter name, no response, but he heard a grunt from one of the partitions.

He moves to the door and softly tapped on it with his knuckle, "kongpop.. is that you?" He asked in hope, if this is not kongpop he doesn't know what will he say to Sam for losing an annoying alpha.

"Urghh..." Kong released another grunt followed by a groan. Arthit released a glad sigh and waited for the latter to finish his job. He leaned his hips on the sink counter with crossed arms and stared at his feet while waiting for Kong to come out.

"Ahhh...argh..." another groan mixed with a moan. Arthit eyes widen comically and he checked his surroundings. Is something wrong with the alpha? Did the latter hit somewhere?

"Kongpop.. are you alright? Did you hurt anywhere?" Arthit asked worried he can see the water droplets on the restroom floor, so he goes panicked what if the alpha slipped in it? His unsettling feelings start to rise more and more with every passing second...

"Arghh!!" When Arthit heard a muffled scream he burst the door open with a bang to stopped in his track by the sight. He gulped the hard lump before wiping the sweats from his forehead with his sleeves. He tried to close his eyes to not prey someone else's privacy but his eyes have their reason of checking for any blood while capturing every exposed skin.

"P'Sam.." kong called the latter grabbing his attention. Arthit eyes which were on kong's lower half quickly moved to the latter face. "I can't do it!!!" He whined making Arthit heart goes louder.