My omega - 1

"Hello mom"

"Where the fuck you are going now?...." Arthit mom starts to yell at her son.

Arthit shoved the phone away from his ear until his mom finishes her yelling. "Mom, Mom, can you calm down. I can't always sit around with you, I have a Company to run, I am going to sign a deal in LA" the alpha voice out his reason.

"How many days?" His mother asked in worry.

"2 weeks--."

"2 weeks!!what the hell-...!"

"For god sake! Will you please stop yelling mom!" The alpha roared at his mother.

"I will stop only if you agree to get married!"

"Not again mom! Why are you rushing? I am not that old!" Arthit retorted while closing his eyes in frustration.

"But you are an alpha dear, I don't want my son to get a stranger to my house and say he/she is pregnant with your baby" Arthit mother states her fear.

"I will never do that-.." Arthit was cut by his mother.

"I will not believe you, I know you are sleeping around to satisfy your alpha needs!!"

..... Arthit kept silent since it's true, for the past 2 years he is sleeping around more than he wants, but no one can blame him, he is a high alpha with humongous needs.

"Arthit, I didn't mean to hurt you, I understand you want to find a good person and fall in love but I am tired of waiting, and the fear of losing you is killing me so please get married dear, trust mommy Arthit, you can fall in love after marriage too" Arthit mother pleaded at her son in her soft tone.

..... once again Arthit kept silent, it's not like he doesn't trust his mom, it's just he is scared to commit to the marriage, what if he does not fall for his life partner then he has to live his life while faking his love.

Arthit's mother expected this, after all, it's not the first time she is begging to her son, she is doing it for years, still, she feels hurt whenever her son rejected her choice. "Make sure you use protection!" His mother advised and cut the call.

Arthit sighed and leaned his head back with closed eyes, it's not like he is not getting any good person to date, actually half of his dates are good people, it's all about him, his alpha, he wants an intense happiness, he wants to feel complete when he was with his lover but it never happened that's why he stopped going on dates from 2 years back.

One day he kissed his PA when she tries to seduce him, he won't want to repeat the mistake again and fall for the trick so to decided to keep his alpha in control, he started to satisfy his needs from time to time by sleeping around so that he won't be sensitive to touches.

He snapped out of his thoughts by his driver, "sir..sir.." Arthit driver called him. "What happened?" Arthit asked his driver who point his finger at the figure who is taking his luggage from another car.

"Sir, he asked for a lift, he too heading to the airport, shall we drop him? he once helped me when I got into an accident" his driver requested him. Arthit nodded his head and removed his things for the stranger to sit next to him.

The divine smell invaded Arthit nose, he unconsciously inhaled it for his alpha to growl in delight. Clenching his fist he mumbled under his breath "shit! An Omega", scolding his alpha to control his pheromones Arthit turned to his next seat to get mesmerized by the beauty.

Kong thanked Arthit with his charming smile "Thanks for the lift sir"

Arthit eyes roamed around kong's face memorizing the cheerful face and fixed his gaze at the dark eyes which are shining more than the sun. When he heard a clearing throat he nodded his head and averted his eyes quickly from the appealing sight.