Story 2.2

4 months later:

Ring... Ring...Ring...

Kongpop who was busy wiping the dinning table smiled and put the call on speaker,

"Yes," kongpop spoke while Zeke moves to kongpop legs in his tricycle.

"Kong, tomorrow 6 pm at axis resort!" Aim announced with excitement.

"Aim, you know I won't be available at weekends right?"

"I know it's your dating time, but Tew is going to be engaged!!!!"

"What?"

"Yes, he agreed to his mother's choice, he is bringing his soon-to-be fiancé also so better you come!"

"Aim, but.... we already promised an aquarium date!"

"Kongpop, office and P'Arthit are not your only world, we are too! Could you please give us your time?" Aim sulked showing the hurt in his voice. Once his friend's crush accepted the latter's long time love his friend is no longer on Earth and becomes a full love sick puppy sticking around his boyfriend.

He spends weekdays in the office while spending the weekends in Arthit's house, his parents who already know a glimpse of his love life gave a blind eye to him which make Kong soar higher and fly freely.

"Okay I will be there," Kongpop said with a defeated sigh but chuckled when Aim exclaimed a victory remark.

"Then bye, I will pick you up at home tomorrow evening!" Aim chipped in his happy voice.

"Ok, bye"

"Wait Kongpop, Uhmm... hmmm...Uhmm... cough... even though I know you are mature and behave good, yet, I wanted to advise you-.."

Kong went muddled and curious by his friend's words so he keenly listened to him.

".... make sure you do...... things.... out of Zeke's eyes.."

"What the hell Aim!" Kong hissed after realising where his friend's words were going.

"Ok ok! Sorry for being nosy, but you know right, I care for you," Aim's voice was so troubled that his friend on the other side calmed down.

"I get it Aim, but don't worry we are still in the dating phase... when the time comes I will make sure of that!" Kongpop promised his friend.

"Are you implying you and P'Arthit are not having intimacy? What about simple make-out? Or kiss? Or cuddle? How far you went?" Aim asked going surprised since he thought they might be twisting in bed every weekend.

"No! Aim, my love might be long but it's been just 4 months since P'Arthit started dating me so I can't initiate things until he does so" Kongpop reasoned out to his friends although he goes a little insecure over his friend's questions.

After the random talks for a few more minutes, both friends hang up. Arthit claimed down and lift Zeke in his arms before bidding his goodbye at Kong with a smile as he marched out.

Kongpop once again makes himself busy with the cleaning until Arthit returns from the grocery although his lover insist to not do any cleaning and he will do.

"P'Arthit, where is Zeke?" Kongpop asked with an unsteady look when his senior walked into the house without the latter's child.

"I dropped him at dad's office" Arthit answered while placing the shopping bags on the table in the living room. Seeing Arthit slummed shoulders and annoying look Kongpop guessed something is not right so he silently removed the materials from the table and kept it in their allocated place before joining Arthit on the couch.