story 2.3

"Aim, your eyes are making me dizzy so stop creeping me with your stare! What's with you?" Kongpop questioned his friend while reading the files in his hand.

"Then tell me the truth, what's with you?" Aim retort back standing in front of his friend's desk in his cabin.

"I don't understand" Kong let out in his soft voice keeping his concentration on his files once again. Aim slammed one of the books on his friend's desk gaining the latter attention solely on him.

"If you don't understand then let me be clear! Why are you behaving like a manic for the past 3 weeks?" Aim asked in his cold voice.

"I am not" kong replied calmly not getting offended by his friend's words.

"Yes, you are! You were working almost to midnight every day, and starting work back in the early morning too! You are not smiling at others until it is for professionalism, and most importantly you didn't bug me with tears during your break-up, that's so not you! Don't tell me you are crying behind the doors alone!"

"If that will make you stop nagging at me at every chance then be with it, I am crying, in fact crying every night, enough? Satisfied? Now go and kindly get me a coffee if you don't want me to mess up our upcoming meeting in the evening since my head is close to exploding!" Kongpop said pressing his temple with both thumb!

Aim glared at him with a look, 'I won't leave you alone!' But kong knows how to break his friend's mulish behaviour. He held his emotions to his face before pleading with him, "Aim, please go and bring me a coffee, I am tired, damn tired."

Aim walked out with a defeated sigh and his reaction instantly changed to dread when he received a call from Kongpop's father who don't call him personally until he was concerned with his son.

"Kong."

The said latter stopped claiming the stairs and walks to the couch which was present in the living room where his parents are waiting for him.

He bowed at them both and stand in front of the elder couple. "Take your seat, my baby!" Kong's mother pulled her son and make him lay his head on her shoulder.

"Kong why don't you take a vacation to your second sister's house for some time?" His father suggested startling kong.

"Dad, if it is not urgent shall I skip the trip? I have many pending works on my plate!" Kongpop reasoned out with an earning eye.

"I will take care of that dear, you go-.."

"No, dad! I already made you work too hard, so let me take care of my responsibilities from now on," Kongpop said cutting off his dad's words.

"We wanted to stop you working kong," his mother interrupted while his father joined, "Yes, It's not like I am sick for you to ask me to stay still, I will take care of it, if I am exhausted I will ask you to come back, so..." his father stopped at the end hesitated how to open the topic, but his wife did it, "So you go and return after you feel free of your burden."

Kong jerked his head away from his mother's shoulders and gazed her with a deplorable look. He doesn't need to ask how his parents knew about it, afterall his parents know no one except Aim from his friends' circle.

"I...I..."

"Kongpop please don't reject our offer, go and stay with your sister for some months," the elder couple pleaded at their son by taking his hand to their hold.

"But...I prefer to be alone if I have to go" Kongpop voiced out his choice which was rejected by their parents hurriedly.

"We can't be in peace if you are not under any good eyes, you are not trustable now, your unhinged mind might do something regretful."