My omega 3

"I am not pregnant!!"

Kong feels like he is close to losing his consciousness by the pregnant silence. "You are lying don't you dear?" Kong's mother broke the silence, her pleading voice shattered his heart.

Kong shook his head and confessed his sin "I am sorry mom, I didn't mean to lie to you... I planned it for... Arthit, I am scared of losing him mom... so I thought if I say I am pregnant I can get time with him... But... Mehar used this to stop the engagement you planned... I am sorry mom, we didn't expect this" kong tears rolled down his cheeks while his distress saddens everyone near him.

Although he wants to take a look at Arthit eyes to check what the latter is feeling about him, but he could not raise his eyes to him he felt worst for what he did! he is regretting for lying on his pregnancy, now what will Arthit think of him is making him nervous, what if Arthit thinks bad of him and leave him right away, a shiver shudder his spine and his heart clenched in pain

Kong wants to conceal himself away from his shame and despise. He wants to hide from everyone and he is feeling ashamed to show his face, Like his wish he was soon caged by a firm chest, tears pooled in his eyes he stayed in the hugging arms while he keeps muffling his sobs into the strong chest he could not raise his arms to hug back, he felt like he betrayed Arthit in the name of pregnancy and he feel he doesn't deserve Arthit for what he did.

He doesn't expect his alpha warmth, he did not believe Arthit to hug him and engulf his sobbing mess into the strong chest, especially, after his shocking revelation.

He sobbed while tightly clenching Arthit shirt. He is still scared to take a look and check his loved ones expression he keeps sobbing into Arthit chest.

"Shh.. enough, calm down" Arthit caressing on his omega, on one side Kong's mother was still stunned by her son act and wants to ask many questions while on other side Arthit mother wondered how the hell her devil son make this pure omega fall for him.

Arthit shook his head at the two ladies asking them not to mention or ask anything now, he is releasing his pheromones to block his surroundings so that kong can feel at ease.

He slowly pulled kong to stand from the chair and made his way out of the restaurant. No words were exchanged, just the fragrance, they understand each other wants.

"What happened?" Arthit's mother asked

Kong's mother slammed her head on the table with a sigh. "I am wondering, did my son have this willy side from the start or he adopted for your son!"Arthit mother chuckled and patted Kong's mother back comfortably.

////::::

The ride is filled with pregnant silence except for kong sweet smell which is trying to break Arthit wall, which blocking him from guessing what might be the latter mood.

Arthit on the other side contemplating how the hell his omega still dares to seduce him with his pheromones. He also wondering how he and his alpha whipped for this bitchy attitude. His thoughts got stopped by kong.

"I am sorry"

Hmmm

"I lied to you"

Hmmm

"I have no choice... I was in a dilemma where I have to choose... you or mom's choice, moreover, I need time with you so... I choose to lie to you".

Hmmm...

(....)

(...)

"But... it's not my mistake only, yours too"