Story -1.1

"Rrrrrrrr" the constant ringing disturbed Kong beautiful slumber. He grunted and stretched his hand to take his phone, but furrows in his sleep when his hand doesn't found his ordinary table top. He moved his arms further to end up groaned in pain.

He closed his eyes tightly and pressed his temple to free himself from the headache, just how much he drinks last night? he questioned himself before slowly trying to move his body to sit up, but end up flinching more in pain. His eyes opened widely by the pain, which is coming from not so innocent part of his body. Kong mind got conscious of the owner by the familiar surroundings and smell.

'Shit!! Shit!! Shit!!' He cursed in panic and try to get up to face the irascible reality. He bumped his head on the pillow hardly after realizing what happened to him. He did it!!! Finally, he lost himself to Sam.

'Sam', the name bought a warm sensation to Kong, who ignored it like he usually does, He climbed off the bed with difficulty and decided to sneak out before Sam inquires him about why the hell he is acting as an alpha while being an omega!!

Kong face paled when the bedroom door opened. He released a relaxed sigh when Sam helper entered inside with pills and food in a tray.

"Sir asked me to offer you this plate and told it was made by him," the maid announced to Kong after a bow. Kong nodded his head with an awkward smile. He is glad that Sam pheromones is dominating the room otherwise how humiliated he will be with his after sex scent.

"Where is he?" Kong asked not meeting her eyes, "sir went to Chiang Mia for a conference" the maid informed for Kong to reprimand himself for forgetting the information which he already aware of.

He is fortunate to know that Sam went to the conference and more happy that he doesn't need to face the latter for coming 2 weeks. He thanked the helper and told him that he has an emergency so leaving and will inform Sam.

Soon he reached his home, he entered his bathroom and stood under the shower head after undressed himself. Half of his heart wished for the warm water to clean his shame while the other half wishes to not.

He closed his eyes and leaned back to the wall, allowing his body to pool in the shower, he tries to remember his last night happenings, yesterday after finishing his surgery he got an offer from Plustor, his colleague comes best friend to join P'Sam birthday party.

All he remembers is him being drinking a lot, "P'Sam... I am an omega..",
Kong snapped his eyes open by the glimpse of himself whispering at Sam ears, he cursed himself for his reckless and blatant confession.

Finishing his bath, he quickly dressed for his work. Reaching the hospital he entered his heavenly cabin. He is glad that today his duty starts from afternoon, he is also relieved that his parents are not staying with him since he doesn't want to worry them by his wrong-doings .

"Kong baby~~~~" plustor yelled while barked inside kong cabin. "Not now idiot, I am tired!" Kong said while showing his palm towards plustor, who shoved Kong hand away and sit on Kong desk.

"So, Why didn't you answered my calls? And why didn't P'Sam show up yet?" Plustor asked swinging his leg in front of kong.

Kong rolled his eyes before answering "I am busy... and for P'Sam, remember, he got selected for the cancer committee meeting, he went out of the town to attend that"

Plustor nodded his head but beamed at Kong with a knowing look "So you finally agreed to a date, with P'Sam?" Plustor questioned him for Kong to shook his head with a shrug.

"Then what is the meaning for this?" Plustor asked while placing his index finger on the skin behind Kong ear.

Kong flushed with a gulp "That... that... must be allergy". Plustor leaned close to Kong skin to examine it, Kong backs away by moving his chair behind.