story 1.7

Arthit with these blank eyes approached Kong, who is checking his surroundings with his troubled eyes. He wants to run away but he also knows that it will lead him close to Arthit.

He can't be close to Arthit he is already in deep shit for hiding his memory, so he doesn't want to add more. He gulped when he sense Arthit closeness towards him and clenched his fist tightly controlling his hands from reaching to his stomach.

The earthly scent which used to smooth him suddenly pushing him to surrender, but he stood rebellious.

"You know!" Arthit states and took his final step to invade Kong's personal space. Kong hangs his head low praying for time to move back and he can rectify his shameful confession.

"You remember me." Arthit stood stoic with his statement.

"Kongpop!!" His mother high pitched voice echoed around the kitchen. Kongpop mustered his strength and pushed Arthit shoulder before walk pass him to answer his mother.

Soon he reached to his mother side, he sat next to her while his grandmother took his both hands and caressed the palm.

"Would you both stay for a week more or at least till Friday?" The old lady requested them in her weak voice. Both mother and son shake their heads in unison but the pleading from the fragile lady broke their heart.

"We will visit you whenever you want!" Kong tried to reason out after seeing his mother close to giving up. "Doctor told me, they have to wait for one more week to confirm if the surgery was a success or not, I want to pamper you guys with my love, I don't want regret it if something happens to me!"

"Grandma!"

"Mom!"

Many voices roared for her negative thoughts, she didn't mind and continued, "if John presence is disturbing you both I can make him leave the house till the time you stay, I strongly agree with you that he doesn't even deserve a sight in front of you."

"It's alright mam, I and my son will stay till Friday " she assured the old lady with her sincere smile. Kong released a frustrated sigh and earned a hiss from his mother. He pouted at her before apologizing to his grandma who smiled and patted his head.

Kong noticed Arthit presence through the corner of his eyes. He plasters himself to his mom side giving no attention to the latter. And he decided to do this for the remaining 4 days too.

But is it possible? His question was answered when he encounter Arthit in his room, standing a little away from him with cold eyes which must be for his avoidance. He stood praying for his mother presence again, but his mother was still in his grandmother room.

He already spends the last three hours in his grandma's room, his mother and grandma continuously going on without a break, he even took a nap, feeling bored by the ladies talk and his mother heart-rending past he walks back to his room for a night of proper sleep.

But he didn't expect to meet a sharp dark orb which is piercing his skin, sending tingles over his body. Kong found himself in a never escapable situation so he decided to do a thing that could help him to be back to himself. And that is, to confront the latter with lies.

"Yes, I remembered Arthit!"

"Is this why you are avoiding me?"

Kong nodded his head with a sigh. "I am sorry." Kong apologised breaking the tense silence. "For what?" Arthit asked crossing his arms.

"F-for... forcing myself on you...t-that.. night.." Kong gulped and kept his eyes away from Arthit whose curious eyes changed into hurtful ones after hearing kong words. Kong continued,