story 1.6

Kong peeked his head out and allowed his eyes to roam around the corridor. He wrapped his arms protectively around his baby when his stomach clenched in disappointment, he won't blame his baby or his inner omega for getting discontent with him, but he can't afford to be near Arthit.

Now that his heart knows his baby is Arthit's too, he is damn sure, the D-day is not far where he will accept the alpha to cage him. Arthit seems decent and good guy but like his biological father every alpha acts sweet in the start but in the end, they will leave them for fame and money.

He quickly rushed inside his grandma's room and closed the door locking it. He released a glad puff before slowly stepped to his grandmother's bed, the old lady is sleeping peacefully, her vital seems good too.

Kong smiled warmly before turn to the small square dining table nearby the window. He strides to it quickly and sparkled in bliss, he opened the lid and examined the delicious food on the breakfast plate. He never wants to acknowledge it but seems like his biological father did have a heart for setting a table for him although he was nothing but rude.

Breakfast is extraordinary, he took his seat at the chair before digging the donuts with a relaxed smile. Enjoying the cool breeze coming from the open window kong chewed and sipped the juice. His head turned when he heard the door clicking sound, everything starts to moves slow for kong.

Arthit stepped out of the bathroom with sweat pants and a low v-neck shirt, the exposed skin was adorned in water droplets, the latter wipes his wet hair with the towel and didn't notice the person present in his room, ogling at him.

Kong's mouth suddenly feels dry although he sipped his juice a moment ago, his eyes went round and captured every piece of skin from the standing art. The alpha smells raw and natural, kong feels a needy goosebumps with a twisting lower half.

Arthit halted his move from wiping his hair when his nose catches his favorite citrus scent, his widen eyes roamed around the room after hanging his towel on his shoulders. Arthit smirked when the sweet smell becomes something interesting or he can say mindblowing, he is glad he can make kong wanted by his scent. He slowly walks to his prey with an evil smirk.

He leaned down to the dreamy omega, make sure his mouth was a hair distance and asked him in his innocent voice faking his concern, "Are you okay kong?."

The hot breath and fresh earthly scent invading his nose make kong mute to his surroundings, Arthit smirked more before touching kong's forehead with his wet palm.

And that coldness on his tanned skin pull him to reality. He backs away in horror for a moment before raising his voice in a panic, "What are you doing here?"

Arthit furrows and pulls straight before crossing his arms, "I live here kongpop! And it's my room!"

Kong alerted eyes moves to his sleeping grandma while arthit chuckled with an understanding look, "I moved her to my room so that I could watch her during my work time too."

Kong nodded his head and fidgeting in his place trying to plot a plan to escape from the alpha sight. Now that he came back into the sense he is scared to maintain eye contact with Arthit fearing he will get caught and not to mention the recall of his shameful night.

He keeps his eyes down, not wanting to remember the delightful and dangerous ride he had with the latter more than a month before. "Are you okay?" Arthit asked, this time he sounds worried after sensing the omega distress.

Even before receiving the answer, Arthit moves close to kong, oozing his soothing pheromones for the omega, he make sure not to touch the latter, kong closed his eyes and leaned his back on the window, his head still hangs low, the scent is not only enticing but also assuring his stability.