Chapter 1

Danielle's POV

I was sitting at the table at one of the regular places i go to drink with Jaina and Barrett when i felt my phone vibrating in my pocket I pulled it out and it was Krista. I quickly got up from my seat and walked over to a more quiet corner to answer the call, "Hi Danielle sorry for calling so late" the lady on the other end of the phone says " That's okay, what can I do for you" I say slightly nervous trying to see the intentions behind this call " The writers and I have just been talking and we think it's time for Maya to have a bit of a change, we would really love to bring over a character from Grey's and have them in a relationship, what do you think" the show runner says " If your saying no more Jack and Maya then I am in" I say chuckling "okay perfect we have got a good idea on who we are thinking but we are going to leave it a surprise until the table read next week, enjoy your night Danielle and we will talk more during the week" Krista says " No worriers, see you tomorrow" I said hanging up the phone.

I put my phone back in my pocket and walked back towards Jaina and Barrett "Why the massive grin" Barrett asks "It seems that Maya is getting a new love interest" i said taking a sip of my drink trying my best to hide the smirk on my face " No more Jack then?" Jaina asks a little to excited " No more Jack and cheers to that" I said raising my glass. Don't get me wrong I love Grey but Maya is in need of an upgrade. The rest of the night was filled with lots of talking , laughing and drinking until we went our seperate ways to go home.

A week later

Danielle's POV

I am woken up by the very loud and annoying sound of my alarm resonating through my bedroom, I quickly switch it off and see that is is now 6:30am. I have my first table read with the new mysterious love interest for Maya today and I am really excited but also a little anxious to meet him or her, Krista really hasn't given me much to go off. I fling my blanket off and make my way into the bathroom to start getting ready for the day. I come back out into my room throw on some tights, a sports bra and my runners and make my way out the front door to get a bit of a run in before I head to work.

It is now 8:45am and I am on set with Jaina and Barrett making our way towards the room for the table read. We enter the almost full room and go to take our assigned seats I go to where my script is placed and look down at the table I see my script and then I look to the left of me seeing a script with "Carina Deluca"  on the front of it and in little writing I see " Stefania Spampinato" I lift it up and ask Barrett if she knows who she is "I have seen her around the Grey's set a couple of times, she's really nice and super funny" she says before turning back to her conversation with Jay. 

Stefania's POV

I haven't been told a lot from Krista about my new love interest all I really got out of her was that they are leaving it a surprise until the table read today. I pull into the car park of the station 19 set at 8:45, I start trying to fiqure out my way to the room the table read is going to be in I am looking at a text on my phone from Krista with directions when I bump into someone and drop my phone on the floor. "I am so sorry" I quickly say "It is okay darling don't worry about it he says picking my phone up off the floor then handing it to me, " Grey Damon" he says holding his hand out for me to shake " Stefania Spampinato" I reply taking ahold of his hand and shaking it. "You look a little lost where you heading" the brown hair guy asks " Trying to find room C3 for the station 19 table read , any chance you can help me with that" I say "of course, I actually play Jack and I am heading over that way so we can walk together" he said looking at me with a massive grin on his face "perfect Thank you so much" I replied.

Stefania and Grey made there way towards the room when arriving at the door Grey opened the door for the brunette letting her walk in first "Grazie" she said with a little nod. Grey sat down in his seat next to Jason leaving only 1 seat available, Stefania made her way over to the chair next to the blonde who was scrolling on her phone. She looked down and saw her name on the script so she pulled her chair out and sat down.

Danielle's POV

I was scrolling through Instagram when I heard the chair next to me being pulled out I looked up from my phone to see a tall brunette moving around trying to put all her things on the floor. She sat down on her chair and turned around to look at me " Hi I'm Stefania" she said holding her hand out to shake mine "Danielle" I said trying not to get lost in her big brown eyes as I shook her hand. "I believe I'm playing your tv girlfriend" she said with a smile "I believe so" I replied, That was the only interaction we had before Krista instructed us all to start the table read.

"I forgot to mention that she is also really gorgeous" Barrett whispered in my ear before turning her attention back to her script.