Chapter 43

Danielle's POV

"What time do you finish filming tomorrow baby" I asked as we drove to set "Uh I think it's a late one like 9pm" she said "what time do you start" I asked "10" she replied "Okay" I said looking back down at my phone "why" she asked "We have the 12 week scan at 9am just wanted to check you would make it in time" I said "oh yeah that should be fine it doesn't take to long" she said. "Danielle welcome back" Jaina said as we walked onto set "Thanks" I said a shy smile "How are you" she asked "Much better no more morning sickness thanks to the medication" I said laughing "I have to go to hair and makeup I will see you later" Stefania said pressing a quick kiss to my lips and walking away. "So should I just ignore the fact I know and stop asking questions or" Jaina asked as we walked into my trailer "No it's fine it will be good to have someone to talk to other then Stefania because I freak out and she is so calm and I just need someone to understand why I'm freaking out" I said "Okay I'm all ears" Jaina said sitting on the lounge "I am freaked out all the time, especially since the whole hospital situation I'm scared I'm going to loose this baby and if I do I won't make it Jai" I started to say "And what if I'm not a good mother, I don't know what I'm doing I don't know how to raise a child like that is a whole human being on my shoulders and everything I do is going to impact this child" I said resting my hand on my small bump. "It is completely normal to feel like that Danielle, no one ever fully understands how to be a mother on the first child you just have to take it as it comes and you will screw up and Stefania will screw up but what is most important is that you love that child and you are always there for that child" Jaina said "Talk to your mum about it when you tell her because I can bet you that she made mistakes when she was raising Steph because you are human and human's make mistakes but you are going to be okay Danielle I promise, you are going to be an amazing mother I can tell already" she added.

Jaina's POV

"Don't even get me started on the hormones" Danielle said rolling her eyes "I snap at Stefania over the littlest things and I don't mean to but I can't help it and I'm trying not to and she always says it's fine and don't worry about it, but I'm scared Jai I'm scared that one day I am going to snap at her and she is going to stop loving me and leave me" She said "Danielle that is crazy, Stefania loves you and she isn't going anywhere" Jaina said "Have you seen the way that girl looks at you" I asked "I know but my brain just goes to that place like I need her to reassure me she isn't going anywhere" she said "And she does she reassures me every single day that she isn't going to leave and that she loves me and she is amazing but what if she doesn't feel that way towards me anymore and she is trapped because I'm pregnant" she said "Danielle she wouldn't have agreed to marry you, you wouldn't be having children with her if she didn't feel the same way you did" I said "You need to talk to her, you need to tell her everything you just told me you can't ignore it because the feeling isn't going to go away" I said. "Danielle hair and makeup now please" someone knocked on her trailer door "I will let you go, talk to her Danielle I will see you later" I said going to walk out her door "Oh and I love you" I added.

Stefania's POV

"Hey bambina how are you feeling" I asked as she entered the trailer "I'm okay, can we talk when I'm done here please" she said "uhh yeah is everything alright" I asked but based on the look on her face I could tell it wasn't alright "Yeah just need to tell you a few things" she said. "Do you want to go to my trailer" I asked as we walked out of the makeup trailer "Uhh yeah okay" she said "Okay you're officially scaring me what is it Danielle" I asked as we walked through the door and I shut it behind me "Are you going to leave me" she asked leaving me shocked "what" I asked taking a few steps closer to her "Are you going to leave me, because I feel like I'm snapping at you and I'm scared you are going to stop loving me but I can't help it I'm really trying to be normal but these hormones are making me anything but myself and I just need to know" she said quickly "Danielle I'm not going anywhere" I said placing my hands around her waist "I love you and I want to marry you in 6 weeks time and call you my wife forever and never stop loving you" I assured her "Okay" she said letting out a massive breath "You are carrying my child so you are allowed to snap at me over little things and then apologise 5 minutes later, you are allowed to wake me up in the middle of the night to get you water because you are to tired, You are allowed to keep me up all night having sex because of your hormones, you are allowed to do all of that and I won't ever stop loving you for it and I definitely won't leave you for it" I said "Okay" i questioned "Okay thank you" she said "Of course I love you and if I have to tell you every minute I will and if I have to assure you I'm not going anywhere everyday I will whatever you need" I said pressing a kiss to her lips.