Chapter 39

Stefania's POV

"Unfortunately you have broken 3 fingers and your wrist" The doctor said "You are going to need surgery to fix it" she added "Oh okay when do I have to have that" I asked "We are going to take you up in an hour" she said "we will be back to prep you soon" she added before leaving the room. "Can you pass me my phone I need to call Danielle to let her know" I asked Barrett "sure, here you go" she said handing me my phone "I'll give you some privacy I will be back" she said before leaving the room. I took a deep breath and dialled Danielle's number hoping she will answer. "Hey you okay" she asked through the phone "Sorry did I wake you" I asked "yeah, but it's okay what's going on" she said "I'm sorry Danielle I am so sorry didn't mean to go that out of control and I know I'm the last person you want to speak to right now but I had to apologise, I love you" I said "I love you too, but I'm not ready to forgive you just yet so I am going to stay at Jaina's house for a bit and then I'll come home and we can talk sometime next week" she said and with that tears started rolling down my face. "You can stay at home Bambina, it's okay I'm going to have to stay here for a few days" I said "why" she asked "I broke 3 fingers and my wrist and I'm going up to surgery in an hour" I said as I wiped the tears form my eyes "why wouldn't you start the call with that Stefania" she asked " I had to apologise and I knew you wouldn't say what you had to say if I told you that" I said "I'm coming to the hospital, I will see you in 10 minutes" she said before hanging up the phone.

Danielle's POV

"Jaina can you get me an Uber to the hospital please" I said as I walked into the kitchen throwing a hoodie on "Is Stefania okay, what's going on" she asked "she broke 3 fingers and her wrist and they are taking her to surgery within the hour and I need to see her before" I said "I thought you didn't want to see her" Jay asked "I don't but people don't wake up from simple surgeries sometimes so I just need to see her before she goes in okay" I said firmly "Okay we will come with you" Jaina said. "Hi Stefania Spampinato" I said to the lady at reception "Are you family" She asked "I'm her fiancé Danielle Savre" I said "Okay you can go but you two have to wait in the waiting room Over there" she said pointing to the waiting room "I will send Barrett to be with you guys, I will see you soon" I said as a nurse lead me to Stefania's room. "In here Miss Savre" she said with a smile "Thank you" I said before knocking on Stefania's door "Come in" she yelled. "You came" she said "Of course I came" I said "She is very high on pain killers right now" Barrett said "noted thank you, Jay and Jaina are in the waiting room I will come out when she gets taken up" I said. "Hi Bambina" Stefania said "Hi , how are you feeling are you in any pain" I asked "no I'm okay" she said "Hungry though but I can't eat so kinda sucks" she said laughing softly "okay well I already spoke to your dad and brother and I will call Krista to let her know because you are going to have that cast for like 8 weeks of filming" I said "thank you Danielle" she said "I am sorry" she said "I know you are" I replied. "Miss Spampinato we are ready for you" the doctor said entering the room "Oh sorry hi I'm Doctor Torres, your um ..." she said "Fiancé" I told her "Right your fiancés surgeon we are going to take her up now" she said "You can wait in the waiting room out side we shouldn't be more then 4 hours" the doctor said "Okay thank you" I said. "Hey I love you I will see you when you are back okay" I said "I love you too" she said pulling me in for a quick kiss.

Jaina's POV

"Isn't that the guy Stefania punched at the club" I asked as he was rolled in by paramedics with two police women with him "Uh huh it is" Jay said  "I need to warn Danielle" Barrett said standing up and walking towards Stefania's room. "Hi is a Stefania Spampinato here we need to ask her a few questions" one of the police officers said "She has just been taken to surgery but that blonde over there is her fiancé Miss Savre" the receptionist said "Thank you" the police officer said before making her way over to us "Miss Savre" she said "Yes" Danielle said "We would like to ask you a few questions about tonight and the assault on a Jake Brown" the office said "Assault wow bit of stretch" Danielle said with an airless laugh "we should go somewhere bit more private" the office said leading Danielle off to a smaller room. "So Danielle is really freaked about this whole thing with Stefania, Jay had to talk her down from packing her shit and leaving pretty much" I said "Really" Barrett questioned "Not surprising Danielle hates violence especially after her Ex" Barrett said earning a confusing look from both Jay and I "Actually no one knows that" Barrett said "Don't tell her I told you but her ex he abused her" she said "What" I asked shocked "Not all the time but once he put her head through a wall and he used to punch her when he was drunk" she added "oh no wonder she was feeling like that" Jay said "Do you think Stefania knew though" I asked "Danielle said she would never tell a single soul after me so I'm assuming not" Barrett said "They will get through this I already know it, those two are meant to me, the definition of soulmates" Jay said.