Chapter 15

Danielle's POV

"You what" I said as a look of shock came across my face "I love you" she said again "I have always loved you and will always love you and I wanted to wait to tell you this but I can't keep it in, it almost slips out every time I leave the house or you leave" she said "if your not ready to say it back you don't have to it's okay I just needed to let you know" she added "Stefania are you crazy, I love you too" I said and with that she crashed out lips together "Can we go get something to eat" I asked "si let's go" she said as she opened the door and we walked off set. We were sitting at a table with Jaina, Barrett and Jay talking and laughing whilst we ate "I am so happy for you girls" Jay said "Thank you" I said as I looked up to see Stefania's eyes already on me, she moved closer to me and pressed a quick kiss to my lips "I love you" I said "I love you too" she replied.

Barrett's POV

"Wait what" I yelled "did you just.... you just said .... you love each other" I stuttered "si we do" Stefania said grabbing my hand and pulling it into her lap "oh my gosh" Jaina yelled as she stood up and ran around the table pulling Stefania and Danielle in for a hug "I am so happy for you guys, your so cute it's unfair" I said walking around to hug them. "We do have to go film Jay" Jaina said and with that they walked off towards set. "How did it happen, Danielle when did you say it" I asked assuming the blonde said it first "I actually said it first" Stefania said "oh wow I really thought Danielle would be the first to say it" I laughed "so did i" Danielle chuckled.

Danielle's POV

Stefania and I were waking back to my trailer before I had to head back to film my last scene "are you ready to meet my parents" I asked looking slightly nervous "oh uhh if you want me to I guess I can" she replied "we don't have to if your not ready but they really want to meet you and I know we both have the night off tonight so I thought maybe it would be a good idea" I said "okay then let's do it" she said and I could tell she was anxious about it "hey they will love you okay my parents are very supportive and they know how I feel about you" I said reassuring her it will be okay.

Later that day

Stefania's POV

Danielle and I are going to meet her parents at there house for dinner and I am really nervous I am not usually the type of person to meet someone's family but I love Danielle and if this is important to her then I am going to do it. Danielle is going to pick me up at 6:30pm to head to her parents leaving me with an hour to get ready so I jump into the shower making it a quick shower, once I got out I put on a pair of jeans and a nice top I went back into the bathroom and did may hair before putting on some light make up just as I was walking back into my room my phone went off. "I am leaving now see you in 10" Danielle messaged me "okay Bella, I love you" I replied, exactly 10 minutes later Danielle was in my drive way and I was walking out my front door towards her car.

Danielle's POV

Stefania and I were about 10 minutes into our 45 minute drive when I looked over at her and could see her leg bouncing up and down which she always does when she's nervous, I moved my hand over to her thigh and squeezed gently "are you okay baby" I asked her "Si just a little nervous is all" she replied sending a quick smile my way then looking back out the window "you have nothing to be nervous about I promise you they are going to love you" I said reassuring her it will all be okay. 30 minutes later and we pulled into my parents drive way "are you ready for this" I asked her "Si let's go bambina" she said pressing a soft kiss to my lips before opening her door. We walked to the front door and knocked, I could see Stefania tense up slightly so I grabbed her hand a laced our fingers together giving her a gently squeeze. The front door opened and my mum and dad were standing on the other side of the door "oh Danielle come here" my mum said pulling me into a tight hug "we have missed you so much darling" my dad said as he hugged me "mum, dad I want you to meet Stefania my girlfriend"

Stefania's POV

"It is so nice to finally meet you" Kathie said as she pulled me in for a hug "we have heard such amazing things about you" her dad Randy said giving me a hug "come in girls dinner is just about ready" her mum said as we all walked towards the kitchen. "Do you want a glass of wine" Kathie asks "yes please" I replied taking a seat at the table next to Danielle, "here you are Stefania" she said handing me the glass of wine "Thank you" I said. We sat around the table just the four of us eating, drinking , laughing and talking as we finished dinner I stood up and grabbed mine and Danielle's plate whilst Kathie grabbed hers and Randy's we made our way into the kitchen. "You can go back to the dinning room hunny" she said to me "no that's okay I will help you" I replied "thank you" she said "you know Danielle really likes you, and she has been hurt enough times and I don't want to barge in on your relationship because it has nothing to do with me but I just need to know your not going to hurt my daughter" she added "Mrs Savre the last thing I want to do is hurt Danielle, I love your daughter and I plan on always loving your daughter and it's okay for you to barge in because it means you care and I would do anything to have my mother here with me and be able to care enough about me to say something to the people I'm dating" I said tearing up slightly "excuse me for a minute" I added before walking off to the bathroom.

Danielle's POV

My dad and I were just talking about filming and what I have been up to when I saw Stefania walk past towards the bathroom with tears in her eyes "excuse me for a moment dad" I said getting up to follow her "Stefania , open the door" I said as I knocked, the door opened to reveal her standing there with red puffy eyes and tears falling down her cheeks "baby what's wrong are you okay" I asked instantly taking her face in my hands "I'm okay your mum" she started saying but I cut her off "what did she say to you I swear I will tell her off" I said as I went to walk out the door "no no Danielle it's okay" she said grabbing me by the arm "she's worried about you getting hurt again and I told her I plan on loving you forever but it just made me think about my mum and how she isn't around anymore" she said "I love you Stefania and I am sorry" I said bringing her in for a hug "she would of loved you" she said as a soft smile appeared on her face "my mum would of adored you, she would of loved you for every reason I do" she said "she would of loved how kind you are and how generous you are even with people you don't know but most importantly she would of loved how good you treat me" she finished off. Now both Stefania and I are standing in the hallway in tears "I love you Stefania" I said "I love you Danielle" she said as she grabbed ahold of my hand and we went back to the kitchen.