Arrival

warning: before you read, this fanfiction will contain inappropriate language and actions. i will put a warning at the top of the chapter before the story starts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mum I don't understand why we're cleaning under the couch" Ron's whines are heard faintly as he pushes the couch from its spot before getting stopped by his mother. "Don't push it Ronald! You're going to ruin the floor!" Her frantic voice cuts in, causing Ron to stop in his spot and stare at her for a second.

"this is really unnecessary mum-" Ron tries to reason with Molly again but a glare from her causes him to put his hands up in surrender and step away from the couch.

Footsteps are heard coming from the stairs followed by laughter before Fred and George appear holding what looks to be boxed candy. "Fred hunny come help Ron lift the couch please" Molly's gentle voice cuts off what George was saying and it causes both the tall red heads to stop and look around. Fred places his box of candy on top of George's and walks over to the other end of the couch.

"Why not just use magic?" Fred asks while effortlessly lifting his end of the couch up off the floor, waiting for Ron to lift the other end. "I've been asking that since morning" Ron mumbles as he steps closer to his end of the couch then lifts it up as well.

"You boys need to learn that magic isn't suppose to be used for everything." Their mother says before walking off to the kitchen. Ron and Fred both take a couple steps to the side while lifting the couch so Ron could get a better look to clean up under it.

"So when's she coming?" George's finally says after placing both the candy boxes down on the table. He then stumbles and falls back as he's trying to sit down, now remembering that the couch was currently moved back. Fred's loud laugh fills the living area along with Ron's chuckles, trying desperately to not drop the heavy couch from his grip.

"Mate you literally just saw us move the damn thing." Fred says, his laughter slightly dying down while he stares down at his twin. George pushes himself off the floor and rolls his eyes, a chuckle leaving his lips for amusing his brothers.

"Yeah well my brain didn't comprehend the fact that the couch just moved so." He then wipes his hands together to get the dirt off before looking at Ron for his answer. "She's coming later tonight, hopefully before dinner. Mums been cooking non stop in the kitchen." Ron answers with a slight pant as he tries readjusting the way he's holding the heavy couch.

"Wait, who's coming?" Fred asks as he stares between Ron and George. Ron's gaze instantly lowers, not wanting to see the anger on his face, before answering. "Um.. well Max is coming here for the summer-"

He gets cut off as the couch from Fred's side drops, causing Ron to stumble before dropping his side right onto his foot. "-FUCK" He lets out, stumbling back then crouching down to the floor, bringing his leg closer to him and wincing in pain.

"Ronald! Language!" Molly's strict voice is heard from the kitchen, only making Ron whimper more "You really invited Maxine here? Are you serious?" Fred's voice was laced with anger as he glares daggers at both his brothers.

"Fred when are you going to let go of whatever feud you have towards her? You're both acting like children." George sighed, walking over to his younger brother who's rocking back and forth to somehow ease the pain, then helping him him up onto the smaller couch on the other side of the room.

"Suck it up Ron, it's not that bad." George mutters, turning around to see his twin angrily running his hand through his hair before he starts walking closer to them. "How long did you guys know she was coming?" Fred grumbled, again raising his hand through his hair as he glared down at Ron, making him immediately lift his feet up from the floor and onto the couch he's on.