Bad Dream

tw // mentions of harassment, r*pe. if you're uncomfortable i advise you to not read <3

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Hands are trailing down her petite body, forcing her down as she breaths heavily, struggling to get those hands off. Sobs are heard leaving her lips as the figure hovers over her in a dimly lit alleyway. Its hard to see who it is under the poorly lit lights but soon his face became clear. Cormac is gripping as much of her body as he can with a crazy grin spread along his face.

Usually Max is stronger than this. Usually Max can punch, scratch or kick but it felt as if she were paralyzed. It felt as though he cast a spell on her to keep her in place. She tries screaming but her screams come out ratchet or quiet no matter how hard she tries. Barely a breath is heard past her lips other than her quiet sobs.

Sweat starts staining her skin as her breathing becomes heavier and heavier, her body starts shaking more and more with every movement Cormac does. Suddenly she cant breath. Max tries catching her breath but nothing helps.

She's having a panic attack.

Max starts thrashing around while screaming, trying to tell him that she cant breath, that she felt like she's dying. He didn't stop.

Her eyes suddenly open as her very own screams and thrashing scares her awake along with Ginny and Hermione. Ginny gets startled as she stumbles out of her bed and runs to Max, trying to figure out what's wrong as Hermione quickly gets up and grabs her wand, pointing it around the room. Soon Fred comes running in holding a baseball bat, George following close behind.

Her screams and sobs haven't stopped. She tries pushing everyone away, her heart almost ripping through her chest as the blankets that were on her fall off. Fred drops the bat and runs over as she falls off the bed with a thud. He wraps his arms around her to stop her from hurting herself as Harry comes running in, his wand in his as he looks around the room.

Ron comes walking in slowly, rubbing his eyes and trying to tame his messy hair in the process. "Hey hey, Max you're okay" Fred says, pulling her onto his lap as she tries to get out of his grip. "What the hell happened" George asks as he stares at Ginnys wide eyes, his chest heaving along with everyone else's.

"I woke up to her screaming, I don't know" Ginny replies as Ron steps forward. "Hum her favourite song to her" Ron says as he notices her hands shaking. "What?" Fred looks up at him as he tightens his old on the girl on his lap to keep her from hurting herself "Just do it mate" Ron sighs, running his hand through his hair.

Fred stares at the shaking girl before pulling her closer to his chest and humming to her. "Okay now rub shapes on her leg or somewhere" Ron says as Max gives up and lays her head back into his chest, letting her tears fall down as she grips onto his arm. Fred does as he's told, rubbing circles and squares along her leg as he hums.

"Okay I think we should let them go to sleep.. Ginny you can sleep in Fred's bed and Hermione you can sleep in mine, i'll take the couch" George says, rubbing his eyes as he walks back to his room to grab a blanket before heading down to the living room.

Hermione and Ginny both nod to Fred before walking out then Harry walks out after them. Ron frowns at his friend "She hasn't had dreams like that since her first year" Ron finally says softly, watching while the girl starts falling asleep in Fred's arms, her sobs coming out as hiccups as she tries calming her breathing. Fred looks up at his youngest brother, frowning along with him as his humming continues.

"I'm off to bed, please don't do something stupid" Ron pleads, sighing in the process before walking out of the room, leaving Fred to his thoughts. "Im sorry" Fred heard the girl whimper, making him frown even more. "Shh it's okay. You're okay." Fred responds to her before humming again.