Actions Speak Louder Than Words

tw // this chapter involves a lotttt of mature content. if you're not 18+ please skip past this chapter. enjoy!

?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?

"Are you guys coming?" Draco asks the couple sitting on the single couch, watching them both turn their heads toward the blond. "She will be." Fred mumbles, smiling at the girl in his lap who scrunches her eyebrows at his barely audible words. "What was that?" Draco asks, also scrunching his eyebrows.

"No, we're actually gonna stay here, maybe set up a movie for us to watch later" Fred answers, running his fingers lightly up and down Max's leg. Draco narrows his eyes at them before grabbing a pinch of the floo powder.

"Mhm" Was all he said before saying 'The Leaky Cauldron' and disappearing behind the green flames after the rest of the group. "I thought we were going with them?" Max places her gaze back to Fred's amused ones.

"That was the plan at first, but I have a better idea" He smirks at the girl. Max rolls her eyes before standing up off his lap, letting a smile play at her lips at his immaturity while a wave of confidence hits her. "Good boys wait for good things to happen." She teases, slowly walking around the couch before slightly quickening her pace when she notices him standing up.

Fred's eyes never leave hers, following her as she walks before she stops behind the couch.Her confidence falters ever so slightly as he stands, with him practically leering over her even though he's on the other side of the couch. "You wanna say that again, love?" Fred says, his eyes not hiding the amusement of watching her try to dominate him.

As Max's confidence in dominating him is faltering every two seconds with his actions, she still tries to grasp onto the fact that it's still possible for her to take charge. "Sorry love, I don't repeat myself." She retorts, starting to free her hair by taking it out from the braids.

The boy watches her slip her fingers through her hair as if he were in a trance, only wishing those fingers were his own. Fred takes a side step to get around the couch, wanting so badly to have her in his hold. His eyes are darkening more and more with every movement she does, every word she speaks, Fred can't help himself as he loses focus on everything except for the girl standing in front of him.

While Max is flattening out her hair, she keeps her eyes focused on Fred's and stays rooted to her spot, not wanting to be the first to back down. His hand reaches out towards the girl with every step closer he takes, his fingers ghosting her jawline before moving them through her hair, tangling them in the process.

Almost immediately, Max melts at his touch. Although he hasn't done much, just the way he looks down at her makes her heart flutter. How his eyes move from her eyes down to her lips, waiting to see if she'd move away or make the first move all while taking in every feature. And Max does the exact same, examining his every move.

While one of his hands is tangled in her hair, he places the other one on her waist to pull her closer. "If the good boys who wait get good things.. Then what do the bad guys get?" Fred asks, his fingers playing around her hair. "Bad guys get nothing." She answers, letting her eyes trail down from his eyes to his arms, watching how his muscles move ever so slightly under his shirt.

"How long do you think we have before they come back?" Fred questions, dipping his head down a bit while using the hand tangled in her hair to slowly push her closer towards his lips. "They'd probably want to walk around so about an hour-" And with that, Fred cuts her off with his lips against hers and Max doesn't hesitate to kiss back.

Fred wastes no time. He gets his hand free from her hair and breaks the kiss momentarily to grab the back of her thighs and hoists her up onto him, making her wrap her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck before they connect their lips together again.