It's Not Your Fault

tw // this chapter mentions fighting and other triggering messages, please read at your own risk!

>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

The door slams shut as soon as Max enters the twins room, causing her to jump slightly. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" Fred grits out, angrily running his hand through his hair. "Me? Are you blind or something? I didn't do shit." Max says, trying to push down the anxiety while her anger rises.

Fred stops his movements to glare at the girl in front of him. "So putting your ass on Blaise's dick isn't doing shit?" Fred raises his voice slightly as Max's glare turns into confusion.

"When did I.. Oh when I danced with him? My ass didn't even touch his front you prick." She rolls her eyes while crossing her arms, making sure not to injure her wrist any more than it already is.

"What part of 'don't go near other guys' does your brain not comprehend?" He says through clenched teeth, glaring daggers at the girl. "Oh so I cant dance with guys but you're allowed to dance with girls? Kinda sounds one sided to me." Max fires back, glaring right up at him.

"At least I don't look like a whore, letting someone feel me up!" Fred steps closer, his tone turning into yelling. Offence is shown on Max's features for a second before she fires back "Thats cause you're the one feeling Katie up! So technically you are a whore."

"This is why Montague broke up with you." He scoffed as he let his anger get the best of him, turning his head away from the girl. "Yeah okay, come find me when you think of better comebacks, git." Max turns to the door but his hand slams it shut just as she opens it.

He forcefully turns Max around but makes sure not to hurt her, keeping her against the door as he stares down angrily at her. "This is why your parents sent you away for the summer. They didn't want someone like you living there." Fred clenched his jaw. Her anger easily gets consumed by sadness as she listens to the venom laced in his words.

She feels her hands start shaking slightly, to which she hides them behind her back to make it less noticeable, not letting her eyes leave Fred's. She usually calms down around the Weasleys, especially Fred. No one really knew about how bad Max's attacks can get except for Ron, Hermione, and Harry. That was until the day she woke everyone up with her nightmare.

Fred was there for her and now she's panicking, not because of him exactly but because of what happened in the bathroom leading up to this moment. Fred stops glaring at her once he notices her small figure shaking slightly.

He let his anger consume him and now he caused the girl before him to panic. That was the last thing he ever wanted from Max. Fred lifted his hand up to pull her closer to him, to comfort her but immediately froze when he saw her flinch.

Did she really think Fred would ever hurt her? His eyes instantly went soft, a frown now taking place upon his lips instead of a scowl while his hand is lifted mid air, frozen. "I would never hurt you." Fred says, his voice instantly going soft. "You already have." She replies, her voice just as soft before she turns around and opens the door.

Again Fred places his hand on the door, closing it shut but not as violently as before. "Wait, sit on the bed." He says, looking down at her injured wrist. "Seriously? I'm not in the mood for sex-" "Just sit down Darwin." Fred cuts her off, running his hand through his hair like he did before.

With a sigh she walks over to his bed and sits down. Fred goes rummaging through the drawers on the side table before going over to his closet and looking around in there. "Fred, what are you doing?" Max asks as Fred reaches for something on the highest shelf with ease.