Honeydukes

tw // mentions of weed and alcohol! read at your own risk <3

.........................................•.........................................

"Hermione come with me to get some Chocolate Frogs!" Ron jumped excitedly, grabbing the bushy haired girl by her hand, which caused a blush to creep along her cheeks, and pulls her along with him. "Have you guys seen the Acid Pops anywhere?" Ginny sighs as she walks back to the group

"I think they were near the Exploding Bonbons, I can show you" Harry replies, smirking slightly when he notices the redhead blushing. Harry places a hand on the small of her back, guiding Ginny towards one of her favourite candies. The twins are talking amongst themselves while looking at candy so that left Max to wander off towards the Fizzing Whizzbees.

"If it isn't who I think it is" A males voice is heard right behind her, startling her enough to drop the candy from her hands and turn around quickly.

Her body relaxed once she realized who it was. "Theo? Don't fucking do that you git!" Max sighs, as well as hitting his arm which causes him to laugh.

A smile breaks along Max's features, finally giving in then pulling the boy in for a hug. "What are you doing here?" She asks, quickly bending down to pick up the candy she dropped.

"I'm here with Draco, he wanted to buy a birthday present for his mum." Theo replied, nodding his head over to the blond boy staring down at Peppermint Toads. "Draco having a soft side? Never thought i'd see the day" Max jokes, earning a chuckle from Theodore.

"Draco can't make up his mind. He's been going from store to store, buying anything and everything and he still insists on buying more.. It's not even his mums birthday yet and my feet are aching!" He sighs exaggeratedly, laying his arm around Max's small figure. She looks up at the boy, shaking her head with a fake pout "Awe poor you. At least Draco can remember his mum's birthday"

"That was one time!" Theo yells back as he removes his arm from her shoulders and pushes her slightly "Don't be rude." He says finally, trying not to break a smile but fails once she starts laughing. "So sorry, let me make it up to you by buying you some sweets" Max holds up the Fizzing Whizzbees.

Theo's face scrunches up as he looks at the candy in her hand. "Ew you have the worse taste in sweets, let me show you where the real stuff is." Theo drags her towards where Draco is standing then points down to the gummy's "Cauldron Cakes are better" Theo says, pointing down to the candy.

Draco's face lifts into a sneer but before he could say anything Theodore held his pointer finger up, indicating to stay quiet. "Not here Draco, keep your insults to yourself. She hasn't done anything to you." Theodore defends once he notices his demeanour change. "Yet." Max mumbles, picking up the candy he was pointing at earlier.

"Why do you hang out with people like them" Draco grits out, glaring at the girl before looking around to see the rest of her friends. "We grew up together okay? She's a good kid so calm down mate, loosen up a bit." Theo says finally as Draco rolls his eyes, looking back down to the candy. "Those taste disgusting, take these instead, you could never go wrong with a Chocolate Cauldron" Max says, placing some in Dracos hand.

Draco looks at the girl before him, letting his eyes soften for a second before putting up his walls and changing to his cold look. He doesn't say anything to her, instead he takes the candy and walks to the cash without a word.

"Would you look at that, Malfoy not being an ass to you? Thats a first." Theo jokes, staring at the blond boy paying for the candy. "Yeah I was going to say the same." Max laughs a bit, looking down at the gummy's in front of her.