Good For Them

TW // This part will contain a very mature scene and bad language. If you're uncomfortable with this, please skip past it.

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Breaths of pleasure are heard throughout the room, chest rising and falling as hands grip onto the sheets tightly. "Fred." She moans, trying to push her legs together but he makes sure to keep them open.

"Don't stop." She breaths out, letting her head fall back onto the pillow while one of her hands find their way through his hair, tugging on it a bit while pulling his head closer.

She knows he's smirking, she's aware that he knows how good he makes her feel, and she knows he's feeling really smug about it.

His tongue dances along her slit, causing a shiver of pleasure to run throughout her spine whereas his thumb applies pressure onto her clit, forcing a whimper to make way past her lips while her hips roll up involuntarily.

Fred uses his free hand to force her hips down onto the bed, moving his tongue faster while pressing his thumb harder. A shaken cry is heard, Max is trying so desperately to move herself further down onto his tongue but with his fingers digging into the skin on her hip forcing her down, she gives up.

"Faster," She pleads, keeping her eyes tightly shut. "Please go faster Freddie." She says breathlessly. Her heart is pounding in her ears, her body glistening with sweat as she breaths heavily.

The boy pulls his head away, instead replacing his tongue with his middle finger. He looks down at the shaking girl, taking in every inch of her from her body to the way her breathing is uneven.

He keeps his hand against her slit, steady and slow, watching her take in her bottom lip between her teeth to stop herself from crying out at how slow the pace of his hand is going.

"None of that. I've been told not to rush when i'm having a meal. So be a good girl, sit still and let me enjoy darling." He answered simply before leaning his head back down.

"Oh fuck." she whispers, her eyes rolling back as she takes in a deep breath. Her breath comes out shaky as Fred's pace quickens. "I'm gonna-" "Not yet." Max starts, quickly getting cut off by Fred's words.

Her grip on the bed sheets never loosen, if it were possible, her hold on the sheets might've gotten even stronger. "Gosh, please." Max pleads, her back arcing only to be pushed back down against the bed by him.

"No." He voices against her, the vibration of his tone causing her to shiver again. As he sucks, he presses his thumb against her clit, making her groan. She holds her breath as her body tenses and without a second thought from Max, she releases.

Fred didn't let anything go to waste before bringing his head back up to face her. "I was wondering how long you could go" He grins down at the girl.

Max's mind is blank, trying to come back from that release as she takes deep breaths. The boy let go of Max's hips, only to immediately run his thumb along the spots he dug his fingers over.

"Too much?" He asks, watching as her hands slowly unclench the bedsheets. He looks back over to her face, watching as a smile takes its place among her lips.

Now he's waiting for her witty remark, but she doesn't say anything. "Did I hurt you?" Fred asks, now concerned. "No, It was perfect." She answered immediately, letting her eyes open only to see him right there facing down at her.

The look of concern disappears to let a smug smile take place. "You're perfect." He responds, only to have Max shove him off of her which results to him falling off the bed.