Quidditch

"Max.." A soft voice whispers. Max furrows her eyebrows slightly but doesn't open her eyes, thinking maybe the voice was apart of her dreaming. "Max." A different voice calls, a bit louder than the first voice.

Still, Max decides not to open her eyes, hoping to fall back into a dreamy sleep. "You guys are doing it wrong. Let me try" This voice was a bit deeper than the other voices, Max stirring slightly as she pulls the blanket closer to herself.

All of a sudden something heavy drops on top of Max, her eyes shooting open as a groan escapes her lips from the air getting knocked out of her. "Morning Max" The deep voice says. Max focusses her eyes to the person on top of her before narrowing them, sending him a glare before shoving him off from on top of her and making him fall onto the floor.

"When I go to the hospital i'll make sure that you'll be paying my medical bills George" Max snaps in the best angry way she could but in reality she sounded sleepy. "Same to you" George groans from the floor, Making Ron and Ginny laugh even more than they were when George jumped on her.

"Max get dressed, we're going to play some Quidditch outside before mum and dad come back home" Ginny says as George pushes himself off the floor, rubbing his funny bone in the process.

"Where did your parents go?" Max yawns, bringing her arms over her head and stretching her back and legs before relaxing. "They said they needed to get some things" Ginny shrugs. "Now hurry up" Ron now speaks as George pulls the blanket off her, causing her to shiver from the lack of warmth.

With a groan, Max slowly pulls herself into a sitting position then brings her hand up to her curly hair, trying to keep it tame by brushing her fingers through them. "Why not just use a brush" Ron asks as he messes around Ginnys desk.

"Do you wanna see me with an afro? Its already bushy" Max replies. Ginny walks over to Ron and slaps his hand, causing him to knock a couple things over. "What the.." Ron pulls his hand back instantly and sends a glare to Ginny, who is grinning at him for the pain she caused.

"Max you still smell like salad" George chuckles, making her roll her eyes "I took a shower three times yesterday" She sighs then stands up, opening her suitcase and taking out one of her favourite scented perfumes.

Ron then walks over to her and kneels down, playing around through her suitcase. After Max sprays a couple puffs, she puts the perfume back down then slaps the back of Ron's hand when he tries reaching for something. "Bloody hell! That's the same hand Ginny just hit" Ron complains while staring at his now red hand.

"Okay guys, can you get out? I'm gonna change"  Max asks, staring at the two boys. Ron nods and gets up, walking to the door and George sits down on Ginnys bed, leaning back comfortably while bringing his hands behind his head, also letting his arm muscles and veins show. "No, i'm good. I don't mind a show" George smirks.

A hairbrush suddenly goes flying through the air, hitting George across his shoulder but he barely flinches, his smirk growing into a grin. Max then picks up one of her shoes "George you know very well how good my aim is, leave!" She threatens.

Ginny smirks as amusement glistens in her eyes then  she leans against her desk with her arms crossed. "Hey now, you asked! I answered honestly!" George replies, now standing up with his hands raised in surrender. "Oh okay, here's your sticker" This time George goes running but still manages to get struck on the back of his head with the shoe.

Ron was laughing before his eyes widened, realizing George is coming towards him at full speed then runs out before either of them collide with each other. "That was mean!" George finally calls out after a minute, making Ginny and Max laugh harder than they already were.