Make Him Jealous

Tw // There will be some sexual parts as well as abuse, alcohol, and mentions of blood. read at your own risks or skip the chapter <3

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<•>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Hey, hey! Stop hogging it Harry!" Fred slurs just a bit, trying to grab the smoke from Harry's mouth but he just smacks Fred's arms away from his face. "Get your own" Harry says as he tries not to drop the smoke out from his mouth, making Fred smack him upside the head "That is mine!" He responds, making the group laugh.

"Here Fred." Hermione says, snatching another  smoke out from Ron's mouth, which makes him shake his head in astonishment, his mouth gaped open that she even took it and handed it to Fred. Max takes a quick sip from her drink, holding the cards in her hand close to her to make sure no one peeks.

All of a sudden she realized the four cards in her hands are four of a kind she gasps and quickly snatches one of the spoons from the ground, making everyone else dive in to grab a spoon. "Bloody hell, I don't like this game." Ron mumbles, rubbing his head. "Yeah I agree with Ron." Harry mutters back, also rubbing his head.

The group laughs at their pain, most of which being either high or buzzed. "Okay we can all agree that I won that." Theo announces, causing an uproar in disapproving teenagers. "No fucking way I won that shit." George bites back, making Theo look at him offendedly. "

"Your dumb ass couldn't get three of the same cards yet along four." Theodore lightly shoves George's shoulder. Now it's George's turn to look offended. "Don't be fucking rude!" George says, pushing back on Theodores shoulder. "Are you kidding me?!" Theodore now shoves George, forcing him to lay back on the floor as they both laugh.

"Oh you think you're tough shit? How about we see who's really the strongest here." George challenges, standing up from the floor. Theodore raises an eyebrow before standing up as well. "Oh no." Max says, immediately getting out of the way once they start wrestling.

Everyone else quickly follows along with Max's actions once George ends up tripping Theodore onto the floor, landing on top of him. Max goes over to sit on the couch beside Draco. "Who do you think will win?" Max asks, trying to make small talk with the quiet boy. "Most likely George, Since he plays quidditch and all." Draco responds, watching as the two boys roll around on each other.

Theodore takes everyone by surprise when he finally gets a hold of the gingers wrists and flips their positions, now holding him down by straddling him and pinning both his arms to the floor. George's chest heaves up and down as he stares up at the boy.

"Now you only had an advantage because i'm slightly drunk." George reasons, making Theodore laugh. He took this as his chance to get his wrists free from Theodores hold and flips them over, kinda mimicking his earlier position by holding one of Theo's arms down and straddling his waist while his free arm is laid across his collarbone near his neck, making sure to keep him down.

The boy struggles under him for a good amount of time before finally giving in. Both of their chests now heaving as they stare at each other. George doesn't make any moves other than having his signature smirk, instead he eyes the boy under him carefully to see if he's uncomfortable by this in any way. Theodore is doing the exact same all while admiring his features.

"Well you weren't wrong." Max says to Draco, making him smirk. "I'm never wrong, I should've bet on it." Draco says, letting himself laugh a bit. Max admires the laugh that left his lips. She didn't expect Draco to actually be nice the whole night. Soon Harry joins them on the couch, sitting on the other side of Draco. "So we all bet on George right?" Harry chuckles, making another laugh slip past Dracos lips.