Beg For It

TW // this chapter will contain some... mature content. some dominant Freddie for you guys. this chapter will also mention relationship abuse so please read at your own will. don't force yourself if you get uncomfortable. Happy reading!

<^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^>

"It's not!" Both Fred and Max hear someone shout as they walk down the steps together. "Yes it was! You want to know how I could tell? Because he wouldn't take his eyes off you!"

As soon as the group comes into view, they see Miles and Adrian staring at each other with frustrated looks whereas everyone else look tired from all the bickering. "It's not him, Miles. I think i'd know what my ex looks like." Adrian states while rolling his eyes, only aggravating Miles more.

Max looks over to see Ginny and Ron standing side by side, watching them as if they're scared something would go wrong and they'd have to jump in. Hermione and Harry were doing the same but not as intently as Ginny and Ronald.

Draco was the closest to the two boys, his arms crossed over one another as his grey eyes watch the two boys. When his gaze is on Adrian its soft, sort of like he's staring at an injured animal but when his gaze settles on Miles, it's annoyance, anger. It's like his demeanour completely changes in Miles presence.

On the other hand George nudges Theodore before nodding his head to the kitchen, probably wanting to get away from their fighting. Max found herself walking closer to Ginny and Ronald, whispering "What's going on" while looking over to the two boys.

"Then why the fuck was he staring at you Adrian?" Miles raises his voice, getting closer to Adrians face which causes Adrian to roll his eyes and look away while simultaneously taking a step away. That step back didn't do much because the second the boy moved back, Miles took a step forward.

"I don't know who that was Miles. It's not who you think it is. Just drop it, okay?" Adrian sighs, beginning to turn away before Miles hand roughly grabs the collar of Adrian's shirt, forcing him to turn back to face him. "Drop it? Just drop it? Are you mad? You liked the way that bloke stared, didn't you." Miles snaps, not letting the grip on the boys shirt go

Ginny slowly turns to face Max, her eyes staying on the two bickering boys for a second longer before looking at the girl before her. "Bletchley saw some guy stare at Adrian, claims he's Adrians ex and started this huge argument. It's been going on for half an hour now" Ginny sighs, letting her eyes travel back to the two boys.

Adrian lifts one of his hands up to grip onto Miles wrist, trying to get him to let go of his shirt but that only made him tighten his hold and pull the poor boy closer to him which causes him to stumble slightly. "Stop. You're being dramatic. Let go of my shirt." Adrian tries to reason while lifting his free hand to help pry the boys harsh grip off.

That didn't help much because the second he tried to pry his hand off again he got shoved violently, almost falling back at the sudden impact. Luckily, Draco managed to grab the boys arm before he fully fell over. Harry steps closer instinctively, his eyes widening before glaring at Miles.

Miles looks around to see all eyes on him and lets out a sigh, trying not to roll his eyes while putting on a concerned face, that looked a little too overused to Max. "Adrian.. I'm so sorry." Miles says, forcing his voice to sound soft and hurt while grabbing the boys hand.

For a split second it looked like Adrian almost flinched, his eyes fluttering closed quickly before reopening them as his hands were about to move away before forcing himself to stand still in front of everyone for his boyfriend.

"You know I only do this out of love.." Miles says, staring at the boy with a pained expression.

Love.