Well Deserved

TW // this chapter will include mentions of sexual harassment and fighting along with a bit of blood. please read at your own risk. If you get uncomfortable from this i advise you not to read.

٧٨٧٨٧٨٧٨٧٨٧٨٧٨٧٨٧٨٧٨٧٨٧٨٧٨٧٨٧٨٧٨٧٨٧٨٧٨٧

The table is all clean and the dishes are being washed and put away by magic as everyone rests in the living room. "They've been out there a long time." Theodore suddenly mumbles, sitting on the floor with his legs stretched out in front of him.

"Yeah.. Should I go check up on them?" Adrian asks, anxiously playing with his fingers. Max stares at Adrian for a bit, frowning at his actions. It makes her wonder if this has happened before. "It.. It's not that I don't trust Miles.. Just to make sure no ones hurt you know?" The boy tries catching himself from any upcoming questions.

"Yeah that's understandable. Lets go check-" Harry gets cut off by the door swinging open then slamming shut, followed by loud stomping until a tall red head is seen angrily walking towards the stairs, his hands in fists and his eyes glued to the floor.

Fred stands up, seeing as he hasn't witnessed his twin brother so upset in years. "George!" He calls out but the boy ignores him. Next Theodore stands up. "George." He now calls out, his eyebrows furrowed as he's trying to understand what happened.

George's steps falter a bit at Notts voice, soon coming to a complete stop. George's breathing his heavy, his body shaking with anger as he keeps his head low. Not long after the door is opened and in walks Miles Bletchley.

All eyes are on him now. "George why're you so upset? I just asked a simple question.." Miles feigns hurt in his tone as he walks over towards everyone. As George hears Bletchley's voice, he goes running up the stairs.

Fred glares at Miles, slowly taking steps up to him. "What happened?" He says sternly. Adrian gets up, standing behind Theodore with his hands in his pockets. "All I asked was 'What kind of flowers are those?' and he walked away all mad." Miles defends himself.

Theodore steps up now as the rest of the group slowly get up from where they were sitting. "It looks like there's more to the story Bletchley." Nott spits out, his eyes growing dark with anger.

Theodore is upset by the way George acted in the kitchen earlier but he's more than willing to put all those feelings aside in order to make him feel better.

"There isn't. I don't know what I said wrong." Miles continues, now crossing his arms as he stares at Adrian, wanting the boy to back him up. Pucey immediately averts eye contact, which clearly angers the boy. "What did you do that was wrong." Max speaks up now.

That sentence certainly made everyones eyes snap up to Miles, but his eyes only narrow at the girl. "What are you insinuating, Darwin?" Bletchley asks, his voice low as he shoves his hands, which are now rolled into fists, down his pockets. He takes a step towards her but stops when he sees Fred take a cautious step forward through his peripheral vision.

Max's anger bubbles in her chest as her eyes stare straight into his. "I'm insinuating that you did something clearly without any consent, wether it was physical or not, you did something. George wouldn't get that mad unless something happened. So i'm going to repeat my question one last time. What did you do to George."

Every word she says is spoken clearly with venom laced into her tone. Adrian looks at Miles, his anxiety peaking up as Bletchley turns his glare towards him. "You're going to let this cunt speak to me like that?" He spits.

"Okay back the fuck up Bletchley." Draco now steps in as both Harry and Ron stare at each other, silently talking through their eyes before nodding and stepping up to stand with Malfoy.