What is this?!

After the duo had woken up from their nap, Taehyung was very hungry. They had skipped lunch and so he was starving. Jungkook made ramen for both of them, because he was too lazy to make anything big. So now both boys were sitting in front of the TV, watching a movie and enjoying their bowl of ramen. Tae was not feeling little anymore, so he was pretty good on eating on his own.

It was in the middle of an action scene when Tae's phone went off, it was Jimin calling him.

"Kookie, jiminie is calling. Can you pause the movie?" Taehyung asked as jungkook nodded and paused the movie immediately.

"Taehyungieeee, where are you? I miss my soul mate. Let's have a sleepover." Jimin spoke on the other line.

"Sleepover? Okieee! Come over, come over. I am at kookie's place, but he'll drop me off in some time." Taehyung said, excited for the sleepover. Jungkook who was over hearing the conversation, pouted childishly that Tae was going to leave. You had him all day, jeon. Don't be too greedy. Jungkook scolded himself mentally.

"Yayyyyyy, I'll be there in an hour and a half. Is that okay?" Jimin said.

"Yes yes, of course. See you soon, jiminie."

"See you, TaeTae. Tell lover boy hi from my side. And tell him to not hog all your time, ugh." Jimin complained jokingly.

"Don't be rude to my kookie. Now let me finish my ramen, bye bye." Taehyung bid farewell, getting one in return, he then ended the call. Turning to the elder, he chuckled seeing jungkook huffing.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked, pinching jungkook's cheeks.

"I'm sad you're leaving." Jungkook said, then keeping his ramen on the coffee table he hugged the boy.

"We can meet again, later, kookie." Taehyung smiled gently, as he patted the elder's cheek.

"Yeah yeah, still sad." Jungkook mumbled, laying down completely on the sofa, with his head on Tae's lap.

"Awwwhhh, what can I do to make you happy?" Taehyung asked, keeping his bowl of ramen on the table too. He started to massage jungkook's temple. The latter hummed in pleasure, as he turned to his side, to bury his face in the boy's tummy.

Taehyung laughed saying, "Tickles, kookie." Jungkook smiled at the cute reaction and continued to move his head around, tickling him more.

"Adorable." Jungkook said, finally stopping the tickle assault. He took Taehyung's hand in his and kissed his palm. The little one was blushing, shy from all the affection jungkook was showing him.

"I promise I'll be back, kookie. Don't worry." Taehyung reassured, not understanding why jungkook was being so sad.

"Hmm..." Jungkook simply hummed, not feeling very vocal. He was deep in thought. He couldn't understand why he was so affected, but he was. He's gotten addicted to his little baby, he can't stand to be away from him. Moments when Tae is not with him, he doesn't know what to do with himself. It's almost like he doesn't remember what life was like before Kim Taehyung.

"Daddy..." Taehyung whispered, breaking jungkook from his trance. The little boy had to call him that, because jungkook was simply not responding to anything else. "You okay?"

"Sorry, lovely, I'm okay, I'm okay." Jungkook sighed as he got up, but before he could completely sit up, Taehyung pulled him closer. The latter placed a small kiss on the man's cheek.

Huh?! Jungkook thought as he looked at Tae with confused eyes. The boy just shrugged and went, "Felt like you needed it, kookie."

He's trying to end me, for sure. Jin hyung must've bribed him to kill me. Too much sweetness, I can't-