Baby

There was just 1 day left for school to start, and so today Tae was over at jungkook's house. They decided to have one last sleepover before school decides to take them over completely. Right now both the boys were sitting in front on the TV set, surrounded by snacks, playing video games very competitively.

"Bubba, you are cheating left and right." Jungkook exclaimed, as he saw the boy use another trick that was definitely not allowed.

Taehyung gasped, "No I am not! Jimin said these are all "special features" and not cheating. When you were winning I was quiet, now look at you."

"You were quiet?! You were shouting and throwing pillows at me and to top it all you kept pulling my hair, I'm lucky I'm not bald yet." Jungkook complained, then sighing loudly out of frustration when he saw his little one winning again through unfair means.

"Yayyyyy. I won again." Tae stood up doing a small dance. "Come dance for me, kookie."

"Go away, pup." Jungkook huffed as he tried his best to hold onto his fondness seeing his babyboy do the silly dance.

"Ohh come on, kook-" Tae started but was cut off with his leg hitting the coffee table causing him to tumble but before he could fall completely, Jungkook held his wrist.

"Ahhh, a little clumsy, are we?" Jungkook said, as he laughed when the boy mumbled a small, "oops, sowwy."

"Come here, doll." Jungkook pulled the boy down, right into his lap. "Didn't know my innocent Tae could do so much cheating."

"I didn't cheat!" Tae protested but soon giggled when felt the elder tickle his sides.

"Well this what cheaters get, petal." Jungkook said, tickling the boy tummy, secretly loving how soft it was. Also the boy's laughter were just lovely to hear.

"Koo nooo pwease." He said in between his laugh, clutching onto the man's hands, trying to stop them.

Jungkook audibly awwed hearing the cute nickname. He was certain little Tae was making an appearance. He had missed his little baby.

"Okay okay, I'll spare you, angel." Jungkook smiled as he lifted the boy back into his lap, because he slid off when the elder started tickling him.
The boy was still breathing a little too hard, giggling as an aftereffect.

"Breathe, pup." Jungkook soothingly whispered as he held the boy against his chest. He caressed the boy's cheeks that had gone slightly red, he couldn't stop the temptation to kiss those rosy gems.

"Koo, hungwy now." Tae mumbled as finally breathed properly.

"Let's get you something to eat then, angel. Mac and cheese?" Jungkook asked as he stood up with the boy on his hip. He bounced the boy slightly which made the latter giggle.

When they entered the kitchen, jungkook placed Tae on the counter, pushing him away from the edge and saying, "No moving around, princess. I don't want you to get hurt, be a good boy okay?"

"Okiee, daddy. TaeTae good boy." The younger said, smiling proudly.

"TaeTae best boy." Jungkook kissed the boy's forehead as he got down to work. When he was cooking, he made sure to keep an eye on the younger to avoid any accidents. His baby tends to be a little restless, and might end up hurting himself.

He could see how the boy was getting bored just sitting on the counter, nibbling on his finger, so he said, "Bored, sugar?"

"Yesh, daddy." The little one looked up happily because his daddy finally noticed, ready to jump down the counter.

Jungkook was quick to notice, "Uhh huh, no getting down by yourself, baby, remember?"

Tae pouted but complied nevertheless, shifting back to the wall. Jungkook smiled, "Thank you, precious. Now, what does my baby want to do? We can't have you bored, can we?"