Attention

(Time skip to after school)

Jungkook and Tae were on their way to the former's home. Taehyung messaged his mom about it and she was kind of glad too. Mrs. Kim was actually guilty that she had to leave her son like that alone. Though she did tell Taehyung to complete all his school work also and not waste all his time.

"Excited baby?" Jungkook looked at the boy beside him.

"Very! But you sure aunty and uncle won't mind?" Taehyung asked nervously. He didn't want to disturb anyone by being there.

"I'm sure. My mom will probably want to adopt you and my dad will keep teasing me so you'll be spared. Don't worry, baby boy." Jungkook held his hand over the console.

"Okiee..." Taehyung nodded, looking out the window.

Soon they reached the Jeon's humble abode. But before they could exit the car jungkook had a few instructions.

"Now bear, there's some things you'll have to hold on to." He started, getting Tae's attention immediately, "If at any point you feel uncomfortable or fussy you come straight to me. You can't call me daddy in front of my parents but ill still do all my job as one. No need to be embarrassed, remember I'm always here. My parents are nice but if you want just some time to be by yourself, do not hesitate. Are you understanding, angel?"

Jungkook prioritized his baby's well being above everything. He knew the boy could get shy from time to time. He even knew how the boy could get anxious from unfamiliar situations. So he had to make sure his boy knew that he had him.

"Yes, daddy. Thank you." Taehyung said, hugging the elder. He felt a lot more calm than a few minutes ago, knowing his daddy would take care of everything.

"No need to thank me, darling." Jungkook smiled, giving the boy a quick peck before finally helping him out of the car.

"Mom! I'm home." Jungkook announced as he and Tae entered the house.

"Jungkook, tell your father, we're not eating take out for lunch-" Mrs. Jeon stopped mid sentence, seeing the unknown boy beside her son. Her eyes zooming on how the two held hands.

"Mom, this is Taehyung, my student. Taehyung this my mom." Jungkook introduced. He could almost the clogs turning in his mom's head.

"Hello aunty." Taehyung respectfully bowed, being the good he is.

"Awwwh, he looks so adorable, kook. Come here, boy." Mrs. Jeon went ahead to hug the boy. Taehyung hesitated for a second but he had to admit Mrs. Jeon was so warm, maybe it was a mom thing.

Right at that moment, Mr. Jeon(this Jungkook's father now, don't get confused) also came out with Jennie on his hip.

Jungkook introduced them all. He kept a close eye on Taehyung to see any discomfort but he could only see the giggly boy.

"Taehyung is staying with us until his mom comes in till late evening." Jungkook explained.

"That's no problem. Come in, come in." Mr. Jeon was the one to speak.

"Thank you for having me." Taehyung said, smiling at the jeon family.

"Such good manners. Learn something, jungkook." Mr. Jeon playfully hit his son on the head, making Taehyung and Jennie and laugh.

"Hey! I'm well mannered too." Jungkook whined, "And what are you two laughing at?" He looked accusingly at the two small ones.

Taehyung just giggled again and shrugged, while Jennie stuck her tongue out, "Saw that missy. Come here." Jungkook took the girl in his arms and tickled her.