Secret

(Time skip)

It's been a week and a half since Jungkook and Taehyung had any proper time to themselves. They only met during class or maybe sometimes during lunch. With Mr. Kim still at home, Taehyung would spent majority of his days there. Jungkook didn't want to complain because it would be unfair to do so and he's not that selfish.

Taehyung missed his Kookie terribly but he couldn't just leave his dad alone. Mrs. Kim got only a day off, she couldn't miss too many days at works. So little Tae was responsible of taking care of his father.

Mr. Kim didn't get a chance to meet jungkook again, so for the time being he had to live with the information Tae provided him. There was no denying Taehyung was smitten, he would keep praising jeon. Ahh he's baised, Mr. Kim thought.

All in all the days were a little less bright for both the boys without each other but they had no choice.

But now it's Sunday and Jungkook was busy texting his little one. (Taehyung got a new phone immediately, lucky bish)

Kook: You don't need to submit that essay until next Wednesday, bub. Why are you so stressed?

Tae: Becauseeeeee! I don't know, Kookie. I feel like I'll mess up if I start last moment.

Kook: You won't, baby. Just relax for now. I'm still upset you pulled an all nighter yesterday.

Tae: Sowwyyy. :(( I don't feel nice, Kookie. I'm tired but I can't sleep. I miss youuuu.

Jungkook knew his baby was pushing his limits. Working so hard for school and then going home and being a good son. Jungkook felt a little guilty at not pampering his bub enough.

Kook: I know, princess. I wish I could do something, little one, I miss you so much.

Tae: Hmmm. It sad. Come over naaaa.

Kook: I knew you would suggest that. But you know your dad wouldn't be too happy about having me over, angel.

Tae: Nooo. I'll tell him. Don't you want to come over? Tata says he misses you, he angry.

Kook: I'm sure Tata will understand. Please baby, you know I would be there if I could.

Tae: Is it because I ate chocolate for break yesterday? *Cries*

Kook: Awwhh. No darling. You're allowed a little chocolate. I'm not upset with you, love.

Tae: Then why Kookie not come over? I promise to do well in maths test next week!

Kookie: You'll do your best anyway, doll. You're not my favourite student with no reason. But this still doesn't change the fact that I can't come over. You understand right, bub?

Tae: You meanie, Kookie. You no miss TaeTae.

Kook: Bubba, that's not true and you know it. Be a good boy, little one.

Taehyung just frowned, staring at the screen. He understood he was being a little bratty. But could you blame him? He was attention deprived.

Tae: No talk now. I'll go, mummy is calling me for breakfast, buhh byeee.

Kook: Baby, please don't be upset with me. I'll text you later. Byee, sweet.

Taehyung went down to eat breakfast with his parents, placing his phone on the bed. He was just a little upset. Jungkook on the other hand was conflicted. He couldn't scold his bear for being difficult because he understands where he's coming from. But Jungkook really didn't have a choice here. Or did he?