Closer

It had almost been three weeks now, since Jungkook joined. He was doing great. His students were liking him, his teaching. Maybe because he was young, they felt more connected to him. The other teachers were sweet too, guiding jungkook. They even went out for drinks as a welcome party. Overall jungkook couldn't be more happy. But the most important thing that added happiness to his days, none other than Kim Taehyung.

The little ball of sunshine made Jungkook absolutely crazy about him. Always being the innocent one, always giggling and being unbearably adorable. Jungkook could barely control himself sometimes. He just wanted to scoop the tiny boy and take him home. They were getting closer.

Like this one incident that happened a few days ago...

Jungkook was in his class when Taehyung came dashing to him, "Mr. Jeon! Here you are! I looked everywhere!" Taehyung said, breathless from all the running.

"Breathe, little one." Jungkook laughed. "Now, tell me." He said once Taehyung had calmed down.

"You have to guess! It's a very happy news." Taehyung said, grinning brightly at his teacher.

"Okay, okay. Umm...did you get an A on your maths test?" Jungkook asked teasingly. The boy had indeed gotten an A but he was unaware of that as Jungkook was yet to hand out the results.

"I dunno about that..." Taehyung pouted, jungkook couldn't help but chuckle as he nodded his head. "I got an A??!"

"You sure did, bub. I just finished checking." Jungkook ruffled his hair. Taehyung glowed with happiness, this was lovely.

"Yayyyyyyy! But that not the answer, Mr. Jeon. You have to guess, it's bigger!" Taehyung said, making his arms go wide open.

"Let's think then..." Jungkook pretended to stroke his non existent beard. "It could be, no..Is it? I think- hmmmm" Jungkook was enjoying playing with the boy who was getting very impatient by the minute.

Finally losing patience, "I got selected in the music club!" The little boy bounced.

"Oh my god! That's great, baby! I told you they'll love you, didn't i?" Jungkook was very happy for the boy. He had recently heard Taehyung sing and my god, he sounded like an angel in heaven. It was jungkook who had urged him to join the music club.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." Taehyung hugged the elder.

"Don't thank me, angel. It was all you. You deserve everything and more." Jungkook said, arms still around the little boy who has blushing so sweetly.

There was another time where the two found themselves wishing the time would stop...

Taehyung was hanging out with Jimin and Yoongi. Taehyung and jimin had a free period while yoongi was simply bunking his PE class.

They were sitting on the school ground, below a giant tree. Yoongi was laying on his back, almost close to dozing off, Jimin was listening to some music while Taehyung was just munching on the packet chips he had purchased earlier, lost in his own sweet world.

Jimin laid down too, his head resting on Yoongi's tummy. Yoongi tried pushing him off but the younger wouldn't budge.

"Pleaseeeee, hyung. I'm so tired." Jimin said, giving yoongi the puppy eyes. Yoongi simply grunted and closed his eyes once again, letting Jimin cuddle up to him. And if Taehyung saw Yoongi smiling lightly he wouldn't tell.

At a little distance, Taehyung could see robin, the school dog, rolling in grass. His little feet gravitated towards the cute animal, how could they not?

"Robin! Come here, doggo" Taehyung got down on his knees, his arms stretched out. Robin was quick to run towards the boy, he craved attention as much as any other dog. Instantly getting down to licking Taehyung.

"Awwhh, stop it!" Taehyung giggled trying to contain the giant ball of fluff. The little boy was busy having the best time when he heard someone say, "Having fun little one?" Taehyung looked up with wide eyes at none other than Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook was looking at the boy with a warm smile, Taehyung with a dog might just be his second favourite combination. (First combination being Taehyung with Jungk-)

"Hello, Mr. Jeon!" Taehyung tried getting up but he was being weighed down by robin. Jungkook chuckled, as he helped the boy by gently taking robin away. The dog was well acquainted with Jungkook too so he just tried climbing on Jungkook instead.

"Calm down, big guy." Jungkook laughed at the hyper dog. Taehyung giggling at his antics, too.

"I have some biscuits we can feed him!" Taehyung said, as he ran back to the tree. Jimin and Yoongi were both fast asleep, yoongi's hand tangled in jimin's hair, while jimin looked very comfy on the elder's tummy.

Taehyung came back with a small packet of biscuits. Jungkook was on his heels laughing as Robin kept licking his face, tail wagging happily.

They both fed Robin a few biscuits, asking him to do tricks in return. Robin could follow basic commands like sit, roll, give a high wave. Both the boys were thoroughly enjoying.

Jungkook couldn't decide who was making his heart swoon more, the golden retriever or this boy who kept giggling like a little baby.

Taehyung tried hugging robin, laying on the grass. "Careful, baby." Jungkook placed his hand under Taehyung's head, worried the boy would bang his head down by mistake. A cheery red blush coated Tae's cheek. He loved it when Mr. Jeon called him with such sweet names. It made him feel special and pretty.

Taehyung and Jungkook had a lunch thing too. Whenever Taehyung would finish his lunch box he would make sure Mr. Jeon knew. The elder on the other hand would always praise the little. Sure sometimes there was a little fussing, like this one time...

"Taehyung, I told you to finish the rice, didn't I??" Jungkook asked, his voice stern. Taehyung had a little habit of skipping on real food. He considered all the sweets he ate as a full meal.

"But..I ate." Taehyung mumbled, his pointer finger going to his mouth due to being nervous.

Jungkook felt a little bad for the boy, but he knew he had to be corrected, "Marshmallows are not considered food here, baby. You need to eat everything to be strong, hmm?" Jungkook pulled the boy's fingers out, getting a whine in return which he silenced quickly with "yucky fingers, angel."

"I eat rice and veggies everyday! No like!" Taehyung said, frustratedly.

"You eat chocolates everyday too, you don't like them either?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung fished mouthed, not knowing what to answer. Mr. Jeon was smart!

"How about this baby, you eat at least three healthy things each day this week and I'll give you a prize by the end of it. Can you be a good boy and do that?" Jungkook asked, being patient. Taehyung contemplated for a few seconds but he knew Mr. Jeon gave nice prizes so he agreed.

"I be a good boy." He said shyly.

"You be the best boy." Jungkook cooed and pinched the younger's blushing cheek.

And the best boy Taehyung was indeed. He ate most of his veggies and healthy snacks, surprising Jimin as well as his mummy. By the end of the week he had a giant teddy bear delivered to him by a certain maths teacher who couldn't be more proud.

To sum it up, Jungkook and Taehyung were growing closer each day.

(Helloooo, thank you for the votes and reads. I love to see someone reading with me. Today's chapter was basically incidents. I just wanted to skip some time to get things going. We might be entering the fluff core now. Please keep voting and commenting. All the love.)