Power

2 weeks had gone by since the Bogum incident. Taehyung had apologized once again for being so oblivious to Jungkook's feelings. The two were back to being each other's favorite.

Park Bogum had actually managed to impress jungkook too, the latter hates to admit it. He was so bitter about the fact that Bogum was honestly really nice to be around. He would bring coffee and donuts for the entire staff on Fridays, always getting everyone's preferences perfectly right.

So currently, he tolerated Bogum's existence with little to no complaints. But there are times where jungkook has random spurts of possessive moments. Like this one time, he and Tae were in his apartment on a Saturday night, getting ready to sleep

"Hi, little angel" Jungkook said, keeping his voice soft as he held Tae in his arms. They were lying in the elder's bed.

"Hi, kookie." Taehyung said, smiling so gently it was making Jungkook's heart flip.

"I've missed you, bub. Can you try being little for me?" Jungkook asked, placing a kiss on the younger right afterwards.

"I'll probably be soon. You're being too soft with me, kookie." Tae chuckled. His cheeks were heating with all the attention he was getting. He should be used to all this love by now but it still takes him by surprise, still the sane effect.

"Who else would I be soft with? Should I find myself a new baby?" Jungkook teased, just to see Tae's reaction.

"No! Only my daddy!" Tae gasped, eyes going wide as he shuffled closer to the man, if that's even possible. Jungkook only cooed as he let the boy hug him tightly, reciprocating the same.

"Of course, darling, only your daddy. You'll never have to share me. And you're only my baby right?" Jungkook said, keeping his voice gentle but in his head raging at the thought of someone taking his baby away.

"Yes, daddy. TaeTae yours." Tae spoke, words coming out all muffled as he is currently buried in Jungkook's embrace. In times like these, jungkook could ask for nothing more. His Tae, that's all he needed.

...

(TIME SKIP)

"Kim Taehyung!" Jungkook shouted, it was a very rare sight for the elder to raise his voice at his little boy, but today it was necessary.

"Daddy, I didn't do it!" Tae cried, as he raising his hands to be picked up, but sadly, jungkook declined him silently with his stern look.

"Don't lie to me now, little one. Who else in this house would colour all over your homework?!" Jungkook said, displaying the said homework sheets in his hands. His heart broke a little seeing his baby crying but he knew this was a habit he couldn't let Tae have.

Little Tae had recently taken a huge interest in painting, thanks to his namjoon hyung who had bought him the painting set. The innocent gift had now successfully filled not only coloring books, but walls, cupboards, clothes and now homework.
Jungkook has had enough.

"But daddy-" Tae hiccuped, looking down in embrassement. He didnt think it would be this big of a deal. His little mind hadn't even realized these are his homework sheets, he was just happy to find blank papers.

"No, baby. You are going to be punished today, I'm sorry. Twenty minutes in time out, come on." Jungkook said as picked up the younger, taking him to the designated wall.

Tae didn't even protest, convincing his little mind that he deserved it. This made jungkook feel a little pity, but he held it in..

Setting the little boy down, he said, "Angel, you'll sit for twenty minutes, okay? Daddy is right there behind you. You're going to be a good boy and take your punishment well, right?"

"TaeTae good boy, daddy." Tae pouted.

"TaeTae best boy" Jungkook smiled sadly and then made the little one turn around to face the wall.

Twenty minutes, jungkook cleared all the mess on the floor and threw the homework away. He knew he could just print it out again from the school website for Tae to fill again. But he knew his little boy had to understand the importance of them.

As soon as the alarm rang, jungkook speed walked to his little love, picking him up in one quick motion. The little one kept his mood down even if he had completed his punishment and was now being showered with kisses.

"Bear? You did so good, sweetheart. Don't be sad now, daddy isn't angry. He was upset before, but everything is okay now, hmm?" Jungkook said, booping the little boys nose with his own. That normally made Tae giggle but right now he only scrunched his nose cutely.

"Is daddy getting the silent treatment? Awwwh, bubba, don't do this. See daddy even cleaned everything, it's all forgotten now." Jungkook said, showing the little boy the spotless living room. He walked to the couch, and sat with the boy on his lap, instantly Tae hugged him and hid his face in the elders neck.

And then came the guilty tears...

"Daddy, I am sowwy! TaeTae no do again!" The little cried as if he had committed a very severe crime.

"I know, bubba. You're my tiny little baby who sometimes just needs small reminders. I know you'll never do it again." Jungkook reassured, caressing the boy's soft hair, keeping him close.

"But but-" Tae hiccuped, all too cutely that jungkook audibly cooed.

"No buts, come on now, bear. Daddy is not upset anymore. Stop the tears, darling, you know I can't take them."

"Sowwy." Tae finally mumbled, rubbing his eyes with smol fists. Jungkook pressed a gentle kiss on the boy's bread cheek.

...

"Jin hyung, you are spoiling him too much!" Jungkook huffed as he watched his little Tae counting all the chocolates Jin had given him.

"Me?? Oh please, Kook! Are we going to forget how Joon just bought him like 50 comic books because Tae briefly mentioned his favorite character." Jin said, making Namjoon gasp.

"It wasn't 50!" He said, mumbling a small , "Just 34." This made jungkook laugh but he was instantly shut up when Namjoon said, "You don't have the right to laugh when we all know that boy has you wrapped around his little finger. Weren't you the one who drove all the way to his house in the middle of the night to make him ramen and deliver chocolate cake and then took the scolding from his mother for disturbing her sleep. And to top it all off, he made you stay till morning because he couldn't fall asleep."

Jungkook was left with nothing to reply because it was all true. All he did was sigh, when Jin said, "Let's just agree we are all a little whipped for Tae."

Right at that, Jungkook's door bell rang, and as soon as Namjoon opened it, Hoseok came running to hug Taehyung, the little boy giggling and reciprocating the enthusiasm.

"TaeTae! See I bought you your favorite fish cakes and toekbokki!" Hobi exclaimed, making all his other friends laugh.

"Another victim of Kim Taehyung's powers!"