Won't say sorry

"So these graph questions can be solved by just-" Jungkook was cut off by a knock on the door. He was in the middle of teaching jinyoung.

"Come in." Jungkook said loud enough for his voice to be heard outside. Right then the door opened and Taehyung walked in.

Jungkook was confused to see the younger, "Tae? What you doing here?" Jinyoung who heard "Tae" was confused how jungkook was calling a student by a pet name.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Jeon. I wanted to learn maths too. I heard you are teaching jinyoung right now, so I thought I'd join." Taehyung bowed respectfully.

"Ohh, I umm, yeahh you could join us." Jungkook nodded. He was watching Tae amusedly, was this still about the jealousy? jungkook thought.

"Thank you!" Taehyung smiled bright as he walked towards the desk that was near jinyoung.

"Hi jinyoung." Taehyung waved at the boy as he sat beside.

"Hey." Jinyoung shortly replied as he internally rolled his eyes. He was getting quite annoyed by Taehyung disturbing their session.

"So Taehyung, what did you want to learn?" Jungkook asked, trying very hard to hold back a smile. He knew the boy was done with most of his syllabus and surely didnt need help.

"It's related to algebra, Mr. Jeon. You can complete with jinyoung, first. I'll wait." Taehyung smiled, he actually had no doubts prepared so he was going to just complete his maths homework whilst obviously keeping an eye on both of them.

"Fair enough." Jungkook nodded, as he turned his attention back to jinyoung. He resumed his teaching. Jinyoung was a quick learner, so it wasn't much of a hassle for jungkook.

Taehyung was silently doing his homework, but kept sneaking glances to both boys in front of him. He was actually starting to feel ridiculous about all of this. Jungkook was a teacher, obviously he would get students wanting to learn outside class too, Taehyung thought to himself. He mentally shouted at jimin for suggesting this but now that he was here, he couldn't just leave. He decided he would just apologize to kookie and bear with all the teasing that he is sure elder would do.

All these thoughts went out the window when he heard this from jinyoung, "Do you work out, Mr. Jeon? You are like really fit."

"Ohh I don't workout everyday, if only I get enough time. It's nothing major. I just eat well I guess." Jungkook laughed. It was all okay till here but then jinyoung pressed his hand against jungkook's bicep and Tae gasped in his head.

"You're so huge though, I mean your muscles. It's wow." Jinyoung said, staring in awe at jungkook's arm, his hand still not moving.

"Thanks for the compliment. If maths doesn't work out, I'll join as the sports teacher here." Jungkook joked. The elder actually sneaked a glance to his little one, and boy did Taehyung look angry. Jungkook quickly moved Jinyoung's hand off his upper arm.

"You would be good there too, Mr. Jeon. I would start liking sports then." Jinyoung chuckled completely oblivious to Taehyung shooting daggers at him.

"Hehe, yeahh. Um lets not distract ourselves. How about you solve these two sums and we can see whether you understood the topic?" Jungkook said as he passed the boy the notebook. Jinyoung nodded as he got down to work.

Some time passed before jinyoung talked again, "How did you become a teacher so young, Mr. Jeon? It's impressive."

"I always wanted to teach, one thing led to another and here I am." Jungkook replied.

"Ahhhh I wish to be just like you." Jinyoung laughed as his hand again made his way on jungkook's palm.

"You would probably be better than me. I would wait for the day I meet you as teacher Jinyoung." Jungkook patte jinyoung's hand that was over his.